• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

madden pando who

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's why you should never have scrub 3rs line checkers get tons of ice time. Best players should play in every situation. Pk is at 91% because they pressure the play and then turn it the other way.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time for it, but no longer. The Carolina series we lost in 09 definately could have been different if fucking maddens line wasn't out ever other shift

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ugh still gets me mad thinking about seeing them out there! never understood the reasoning for the matching lines. its fine to "try" and match lines and if it happens great if it doesnt there is no reason to switch all the time to get them out there!

another thing all the other team has to do up a goal is ride their best players back to back shifts thus keeping our best players off the ice!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well to be fair Parise is a top 5 2way player in this league with Kesler, Datsyuk, Callahan, etc, etc and henrique looks like he's just as good as Parise. Not everyone has that luxury.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
true but even after that goal was scored they follow it up with kovalchuk who almost burried a goal on the breakaway. just have your best players out there the most thats all im saying.

this is the first year i think parise has been used regularly on the pk i believe

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well to be fair Parise is a top 5 2way player in this league with Kesler, Datsyuk, Callahan, etc, etc and henrique looks like he's just as good as Parise. Not everyone has that luxury.

The Devils also have great depth on the PK which is why I think it is so successful. They also have 6 players who can regularly take faceoffs as well.

Parise - Henrique
Elias - Zubrus
Kovalchuk - Carter
Zajac - Josefson

DeBoer can afford to play his stars 30 seconds of a pk because of the depth. Those old NJ teams didn't have the depth and Madden - Pando would be on for over a minute for each pk.

Sometimes you just don't have the personnel to play a certain style

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Your right...but they did have first line talent and I just cant remember them putting them out on the pk.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it was fun when Pando shadowed jagr in the playoffs and shut him down so thouroughly he got frustrated and threw his shoulder out trying to slap gomer....good times