• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madden Cover

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a lot worse side of things, I saw a teaser for the Madden 25 cover reveal today and I think it is going to be Burrow. So we are f'd. How is Burrow going to be hurt this year? Dan?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked it wasn't Kelce and Swift...
they would have to pay Taylor a trillion dollars to put her image on the cover.

she could buy the entire NFL if she wanted to right now, as well as all of us. she could send us in a rocket ship into the sun and the government would never bat an eye.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

she could buy the entire NFL if she wanted to right now, as well as all of us. she could send us in a rocket ship into the sun and the government would never bat an eye.
What a vivid imagination....

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelce dressed as a “swiftie”? I think Bud Light tried something similar and it didn’t work out, so they probably won’t go that route.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce dressed as a “swiftie”? I think Bud Light tried something similar and it didn’t work out, so they probably won’t go that route.
Yeah, but something tells me that Kelce wouldn't be trying to actually pass himself off as a woman...so, there is that...

caitlyn jenner post GIF

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should seriously ask her if it's ok to put her on the cover. it would be the most sold release ever, all the swifties buying it and learning the plays. they should include the music. every time Kelce scores you hear "shake it off"

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should seriously ask her if it's ok to put her on the cover. it would be the most sold release ever, all the swifties buying it and learning the plays. they should include the music. every time Kelce scores you hear "shake it off"
Was joking with my boys, who thought it would be Burrow - that it was Kelce/Swift...he said he wouldn't buy it then, but I said the same thing you said - if you put Taylor on the cover, it'll be the most sold release in the history of video games.