• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mack to Chargers

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a 2nd and 6th (next year). Chargers will have a great defense. I guess we could have done worse.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking into it further. Chargers will take on the remaining of Mack's contract in its entirety which is 30M, 28.5M and 26M. Great trade for the Bears.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin AAAAAYYYYY.....Poles starts out with a bang.

Bears didnt want him anymore,way over overpaid and underperformed.....

Best thing for this team,I knew it all along.......Too bad someothers didnt....

I didnt think we could get a no.1 one for him,but figured we could get a no.2 and something else for him.....so sounds about right what we got.......

Wish him well and thats just what SD needed to push them into the playoffs......

Looks like we are going big in freeagency......

Last edited:

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin AAAAAYYYYY.....Poles starts out with a bang.

Bears didnt want him anymore,way over overpaid and underperformed.....

Best thing for this team,I knew it all along.......Too bad someothers didnt....

I didnt think we could get a no.1 one for him,but figured we could get a no.2 and something else for him.....so sounds about right what we got.......

Wish him well and thats just what SD needed to push them into the playoffs......

Looks like we are going big in freeagency......

If his contract wasn't so large we would have gotten a 1. It's all good. We need all the draft picks we can get. This is the Justin Fields show now. We can add the toppings with players like Mack later after he is established as the superstar we hope he will be.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The genius tanking the rest of the season idea looking better and better every day.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The genius tanking the rest of the season idea looking better and better every day.
All of three posts to grind that gear for the umpteenth time again, eh?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his contract wasn't so large we would have gotten a 1. It's all good. We need all the draft picks we can get. This is the Justin Fields show now. We can add the toppings with players like Mack later after he is established as the superstar we hope he will be.

So in other words,the Chargers know he has an overpaid contract just like we did.....

Or maybe they looked at his stats and think hes not worth a number one.....

Or probably both.....ya its both......

I just wonder if someone else here is still paying for that over priced gas......I know the Bears are not......

And one thing is for sure,with Bosa on the other side of that d-line Mack should have a great year next year......
And our def will be just fine without him....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re whole point was Mack isn’t as good as he used to be. My point is he is. He was leading the league in sacks when he got hurt this season.

I fail to see how them trading him makes you correct. They are freeing up cap space for 2023 and beyond when they expect to be competitive. This trade isn’t an indictment of Mack’s ability.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, currently, all gas is overpriced so as usual I find myself wondering what the fuck you’re even talking about. It’s an all too common trend.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait there’s more.

The Chargers ate all the salary. So logic probably tells you the Bears had the option to get better, or more, draft picks and retain salary or take a lower package of picks and dump the total of his salary. And Poles 100% made the right choice, if that was discussed.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack had quinn on the field with hicks half the time. If he played every game like it was his opener against green bay I might be sad to see him go. Media makes a good point, bears are nowhere near competing for a championship so let the talented vets go where they have a chance to compete

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re whole point was Mack isn’t as good as he used to be. My point is he is. He was leading the league in sacks when he got hurt this season.

I fail to see how them trading him makes you correct. They are freeing up cap space for 2023 and beyond when they expect to be competitive. This trade isn’t an indictment of Mack’s ability.

No hes not.....dont care where he was at,players fade out during the season....still didnt finish top 20 in anything....

Quit denying.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, currently, all gas is overpriced so as usual I find myself wondering what the fuck you’re even talking about. It’s an all too common trend.

Gas is overpriced,just like Mack.....you can pay for cheaper and get the same results.....too bad you cant see the resemblance.....

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait there’s more.

The Chargers ate all the salary. So logic probably tells you the Bears had the option to get better, or more, draft picks and retain salary or take a lower package of picks and dump the total of his salary. And Poles 100% made the right choice, if that was discussed.

Your right....

But you didnt add the Bears were not gonna overpay for a player that once was......
SD is paying him because they were just short of making the playoffs last season and just traded for Mack like the Rams going out and getting Becham,Miller ,Satfford and more because rhey were on the brink of a SB......Just luke the Chargers....Mack was sorely needed there with Bosa on the otherside of that d-line,it will resurrect his career....Mack was no longer gonna be much of a force in Chicago......

True story.......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gas is overpriced,just like Mack.....you can pay for cheaper and get the same results.....too bad you cant see the resemblance.....

I understand how car engines work. I also drive nice cars and try to keep them nice. Your analogy is as dumb now as the first time you typed it. You’re the idiot that dangerously finds himself clever.