• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lundqvist's Twin Brother

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading about the upcoming World Cup of Hockey and they offhandedly mentioned that Henrik Lundqvist's twin brother is captain of a Swedish club team "Frolunda". It's apparently a team that a lot of young Swedish talent comes from (Henrik Lundqvist, Loui Eriksson, Erik Karlsson played for them). This raised a few thoughts for me. A: I didn't even know he had a twin brother B: I didn't know he had a twin brother that played hockey c: I didn't know that he had a twin brother good enough at hockey to be captaining a team.

Is this news to anyone else?

Where are the top hockey hotbeds?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading about the upcoming World Cup of Hockey and they offhandedly mentioned that Henrik Lundqvist's twin brother is captain of a Swedish club team "Frolunda". It's apparently a team that a lot of young Swedish talent comes from (Henrik Lundqvist, Loui Eriksson, Erik Karlsson played for them). This raised a few thoughts for me. A: I didn't even know he had a twin brother B: I didn't know he had a twin brother that played hockey c: I didn't know that he had a twin brother good enough at hockey to be captaining a team.

Is this news to anyone else?

Where are the top hockey hotbeds?

He was actually drafted a few rounds ahead of Hank. Dallas I think picked him in the 3rd or 4th round.

Nyrhockeychic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joel Lundqvist Henrik's twin bro played 3 seasons for Dallas Stars than went back to Sweden to play for the team Frolunda Indians which both of them had played for. In '12 NYR played a preseason game vs Frolunda. IMG_2660.jpg