• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luke Kuechly retires

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch high school football and get back to me... Gee, I wonder why high school football or the arena league or nfl Europe aren't billion dollar enterprises.:scratch:
Ok once again you proved the point. If the talent is lesser across the board how would you ever know?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And amazingly none of those incredibly talented players ever dominated as consistently as Antonio Brown dominated. Amazing!
Brown was good, but he was also a product of a offensive system that gave him tons of targets and other good players like JuJu and Bell helped keep a defense from being able to focus on him entirely, not to mention a QB that was pretty good and looked for Brown first on a regular basis. Brown won't have the same success with say the Bears under Nagy and having Trubisky throwing to him or the Raiders with Carr throwing to him. Big reason he sabotaged his stay with the Raiders so he could go to the Patriots ( I think he under estimated Brady decline).
Player come and have their brief day in the sun, then the league moves on seamlessly. You really need to deal with that reality.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Didn't the 49ers have a couple of LBs retire early a couple years back due to concussion fears? One of the guys was a Wisconsin alum

giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Its because AB sabotaged himself. No one made anything up.
All of it was made up. He did nothing illegal to the hoe, but ESPN sold it as criminal behavior anyway. Just because he was being stingy about the helmet and rude to the poor little Steelers.:nod:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown was good, but he was also a product of a offensive system that gave him tons of targets and other good players like JuJu and Bell helped keep a defense from being able to focus on him entirely, not to mention a QB that was pretty good and looked for Brown first on a regular basis. Brown won't have the same success with say the Bears under Nagy and having Trubisky throwing to him or the Raiders with Carr throwing to him. Big reason he sabotaged his stay with the Raiders so he could go to the Patriots ( I think he under estimated Brady decline).
Player come and have their brief day in the sun, then the league moves on seamlessly. You really need to deal with that reality.
No other receiver has ever benefited from the rest of their team, just Antonio?? Come on now. Don't confuse yourself, a special talent was removed too soon.

Unlike Calvin, whom is one of the only guys to ever be in Antonio's class in terms of peak production at the position, or someone like Kuechly, he didn't bow out himself.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Yup, along with the New York Times and the rest of the pathetic liberal media ecosystem that claimed he raped that dumb hoe. Pay attention.

I don't pay attention to s**tty, has-been networks like BSPN.

But maybe a link?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok once again you proved the point. If the talent is lesser across the board how would you ever know?
When you watch your kids play football in the backyard you can't tell it's not NFL level?:pound:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't pay attention to s**tty, has-been networks like BSPN.

But maybe a link?
Lol you can find the link or some espn bitches tweet if you really want.

"They did?"
"Yup"

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sorry it was a simple question that I had thought you knew the answer to?

Again, you missed the point. And you made an assumption. I'm the one who said "smart guy" earlier in this thread when he announced his retirement.

People here like to say "brittle bitch" for some players but not others.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Lol you can find the link or some espn bitches tweet if you really want.

"They did?"
"Yup"

If they characterized him as abusive or some s**t, then they deserve all the criticism they get. They did the same thing to TO, who never broke a single law (as far as I know) but lauded Ray Lewis as a f**king hero. :crazy:

BSPN can eat what Antonio Brown threw.

15789364255755.jpg

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you missed the point. And you made an assumption. I'm the one who said "smart guy" earlier in this thread when he announced his retirement.

People here like to say "brittle bitch" for some players but not others.

OK. I was just asking who the 2 49ers LB that retired early back a few years ago. Probably shouldn't have quoted and just tagged you. One from Wisconsin I think was Kyle Borland. Was the other Navarro Bowman, perhaps?

Edit: Chris Borland. Just saw yer post on another thread.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey was smart enough to grandfather in their veteran players.

Hey maybe The Rooney Rule has had an impact afterall!!!

I don't know enough about the NHL to know if that league has been sued like the NFL has over head trauma....they probably don't have much scar tissue.

IIRC...two players publicly vocalized issue with the helmet...Brown and Brady...there may have been more that didn't speak out, but in a league with almost 1700 players with full contracts...I don't think you need to consider concessions.