• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lucky win for Duke.

$port$CriticDaBaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion Williamson and the Duke Blue Devils recently won by one point against UCF. The final score was 77-76. Basically UCF is one of the best teams in their league. They are currently 3rd in the American Athletic Conference. Just like Duke who is 3rd in the Atlantic Coast Conference. Personally, I think it’s just flat out weird that Duke won by only one point. I mean they were playing only a little bit bad until Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett and the rest of the Blue Devils were able to get the upper hand on UCF. Speaking of UCF, they are a pretty good team too. It was also weird that they lost too. Well apparently, either one team or the other is going to win unless it’s a tie.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion Williamson and the Duke Blue Devils recently won by one point against UCF. The final score was 77-76. Basically UCF is one of the best teams in their league. They are currently 3rd in the American Athletic Conference. Just like Duke who is 3rd in the Atlantic Coast Conference. Personally, I think it’s just flat out weird that Duke won by only one point. I mean they were playing only a little bit bad until Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett and the rest of the Blue Devils were able to get the upper hand on UCF. Speaking of UCF, they are a pretty good team too. It was also weird that they lost too. Well apparently, either one team or the other is going to win unless it’s a tie.

Basketball is a sport. It involves two hoops and a bouncy ball. Basketball is fun. It is a good sport. One team will win, and one team will not win. Some teams are good, while others, are not. I like basketball. I also like bouncing a basketball.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball is a sport. It involves two hoops and a bouncy ball. Basketball is fun. It is a good sport. One team will win, and one team will not win. Some teams are good, while others, are not. I like basketball. I also like bouncing a basketball.

Wait.. You bounce a basketball?

tenor.gif

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that 7fter had started playing before kindergarten duke would have been blown out. I think he only started playing ball in high school

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that 7fter had started playing before kindergarten duke would have been blown out. I think he only started playing ball in high school

I doubt he’s at UCF if he had started playing basketball earlier.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he’s at UCF if he had started playing basketball earlier.

yeah, he was a top 150ish recruit coming out of HS. Wake recruited him, had him in for an OV but they ended up choosing Doral Moore over him.

not sure if there were any other high major suitors

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only a little weird

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boneheaded play by UCF down the stretch gave the game to Duke.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, he was a top 150ish recruit coming out of HS. Wake recruited him, had him in for an OV but they ended up choosing Doral Moore over him.

not sure if there were any other high major suitors

No room for both? I get it it’s tough for basketball coaches because the team is 16 strong. Still the guys 7’6, I’m still shocked he landed at UCF.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No room for both? I get it it’s tough for basketball coaches because the team is 16 strong. Still the guys 7’6, I’m still shocked he landed at UCF.
Heard a local sports radio talking about Fall and they said he had shit for skills, rode the pine for a couple years at UCF while he learned, and his conditioning was garbage coming into college.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a local sports radio talking about Fall and they said he had shit for skills, rode the pine for a couple years at UCF while he learned, and his conditioning was garbage coming into college.

I figured he was a raw talent coming in. But at 7’6 I figured someone bigger would take a chance on him.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP makes a good point, only one team can win and that's weird.

Yup, usually only someone as astute as Jason Witten could come up with that little tidbit.......

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wake also took in John Collins that class. I'm critical of DM, but he made the right call here, IMO.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dafuq does this guy get to keep making threads? :scratch:

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dafuq does this guy get to keep making threads? :scratch:

He can drop some knowledge on us at any given moment, like when he said, "Basically UCF is one of the best teams in their league."

Or this quote, "Speaking of UCF, they are a pretty good team too."

But when he said THIS, ohh man, "Well apparently, either one team or the other is going to win unless it’s a tie."

It doesn't get any better than that!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you teach preschool OR are you in preschool? @$port$CriticDaBaus