• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LT Lucas a redskins

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a KSU Wildcat

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth tackle signing. Nice.

Unlike Duke, I think this new, measured approach to free agency is a really smart way to tackle things.

The redskins have a lot of holes, and they are filling them with low cost players that could play a starting role or a valuable role with as the season drags on.

There is obviously still work to be done, but I’m certainly glad they didnt blow their cap on 2-3 players.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unlike Duke, I think this new, measured approach to free agency is a really smart way to tackle things.

The redskins have a lot of holes, and they are filling them with low cost players that could play a starting role or a valuable role with as the season drags on.

There is obviously still work to be done, but I’m certainly glad they didnt blow their cap on 2-3 players.

Good post!
I just posted something related to this in the 2020 Draft thread. I'd be interested in your take on my post. Thanks!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we agree

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not sure anyone has advocated 2-3 free agents.

I have simply said that while adding depth is good, it is better to have starters in place. If we have some of these players take up a starting role, RR will be on the hot seat sooner than later. OR, you can go ahead and pre-order the Trevor Lawrence jersey now.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure anyone has advocated 2-3 free agents.

I have simply said that while adding depth is good, it is better to have starters in place. If we have some of these players take up a starting role, RR will be on the hot seat sooner than later. OR, you can go ahead and pre-order the Trevor Lawrence jersey now.
They're already sold out.