• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love em or hate em.......

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for McNabb Level 4 and ankle jewelry is all I am going to say, otherwise great fella
hes an Eagles fan, I would not expect anything less. I am always watching my 6 around anything Philly related... Just say'n :D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kind of the opinion that the NFL should do what the NHL did with Gretzky and just waive the mandatory waiting period for the HOF ballot. I mean, what's the point of delaying the inevitable.
The NFL will probably just think about all the articles & PR money that can be earned over that 5 year span after his retirement.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Bo Schembecler? (sp?) Rudy was the greatest ever Wolverine. And the dudes from Red dawn too
I was brainwashed into thinking he was God as a kid.

He's an Ohian. Most importantly, he killed my Tigers in the 90's. (No idea how Monaghan hired him as President of a baseball organization.)Especially when he ran Ernie Harwell off as our radio announcer. I get he brought the Rivalry to the forefront in the 60's. But he is no hero of mine.

Jennifer Gray was a helluva Wolverine. Charlie Sheen too!

IMG_6620.GIF

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was brainwashed into thinking he was God as a kid.

He's an Ohian. Most importantly, he killed my Tigers in the 90's. (No idea how Monaghan hired him as President of a baseball organization.)Especially when he ran Ernie Harwell off as our radio announcer. I get he brought the Rivalry to the forefront in the 60's. But he is no hero of mine.

Jennifer Gray was a helluva Wolverine. Charlie Sheen too!

View attachment 196286

I never knew he got into baseball, crazy. Sheen was special, wolverine with tiger's blood. Swayze was my man, well not my man, but you know what I mean

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been other teams to have runs like the Bulls. I'm not sure about Gretzky. Tiger is probably the best comparison.
Yeah, I was kind of going with the transcending of the sport in that way. The Bulls run was unique in that they won the 3, MJ retired, came back and they did it again.
Gretzky just single handedly re-wrote the NHL record book and won 4 cups in 5 years. Granted, there were other dynasties prior to that and Gretzky's Oilers were a juggernaut before salary caps and what-not but he was other worldly in how dominant he was. He then was sold off to L.A. to bail out a bankrupt Edmonton owner and pretty much changed the landscape of hockey by making it successful in southern California.
It's that one of a kind thing that I was going for.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew he got into baseball, crazy. Sheen was special, wolverine with tiger's blood. Swayze was my man, well not my man, but you know what I mean
No idea why they hired him.

Started a decade and a half of sucking.

Ernie came back once Bo got canned, which was cool.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it first! ...........ass kisser!

He's trying some of your pick up lines, along with " are you going working tonight" " how much" and " can you please help me find my puppy"

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying some of your pick up lines, along with " are you going working tonight" " how much" and " can you please help me find my puppy"
Yes, you can't afford it, and absolutely not...

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I don't bite, nor will I punch your horse or throw snowballs at you!
well damn you are no fun....I expected better. BTW boys and girls I am a smart ass and only about 2 % of what I spew on message boards is not bull shit. You guys seem like you have a sense of humor. I'm either going to sink or swim. Either way I don't give a damn... Thanks for all the warm welcomes. See that it the 2% I was mentioning.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we are seriously seeing history made !

There will never be a run like the Patriots have done. I mean this is something you can tell your grand kids or kids ! ( some of you shouldn't be reproducing by the way)

I grew up watching Bradshaw and Montana make their runs, but those don't even compare to what Tommy Boy has done!

tenor.gif

Did you lose a bet?
Are you high?
Has your account been hacked?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well damn you are no fun....I expected better. BTW boys and girls I am a smart ass and only about 2 % of what I spew on message boards is not bull shit. You guys seem like you have a sense of humor. I'm either going to sink or swim. Either way I don't give a damn... Thanks for all the warm welcomes. See that it the 2% I was mentioning.

Oh well we are always serious on here, I mean football is life...

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst part is he is allergic to dogs, sports parrots
On another non bs comment, well my non bs % just went up.., about to leave work for the evening. 12 hours is long enough. Enjoyed the chat gents... If you are not sure about me, ask around and don't believe anything you here. Even the good shit is all lies...