• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Loudmouth Jalen Ramsey

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the classic spoiled brat that was brought up to believe he shits ice cream, everything he says is gold and that anyone who doesn't like him is a racist or a "hater". In never occurs to him that he may be wrong about anything. Boat trip right before a playoff game? No problem. Drop a bunch of passes in that playoff game? "Drops don't bother me". Get your team a 15 yard penalty for an asinine end zone celebration? Not sorry in the slightest. 2 seconds left in the half and the team lines up for a hail Mary and where's Odell? Head butting a fan (Mechanical) on the way to the locker room "to get an I.V.". That's a complete load of bullshit. I thought the Giants were nuts for paying him and they proved me right. if you listen to NY sports radio people will kill Odell and like clockwork a black dude will call up and say the only reason people say this about him is racism and it's all Eli's fault.

You pretty much nailed everything about him.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pretty much nailed everything about him.

He's a diva waste of money. And in a few more weeks when it's officially Barkley's team he'll get even more out of control. He behaved for the pre season to get his money and now that he has it he's back to being Odell.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a diva waste of money. And in a few more weeks when it's officially Barkley's team he'll get even more out of control. He behaved for the pre season to get his money and now that he has it he's back to being Odell.

This is after he was snorting "something" with that model in France. There were red flags everywhere with him and the Giants should have traded him when they had a chance.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is after he was snorting "something" with that model in France. There were red flags everywhere with him and the Giants should have traded him when they had a chance.
Honestly, that’s not as bad in my book as flying to Miami and partying on a yacht a week before a playoff game.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, that’s not as bad in my book as flying to Miami and partying on a yacht a week before a playoff game.

I'd agree. I just was saying that it added onto the laundry list of problems that he's already had.

At least Tony Romo when he went on vacation it was on a bye week with Jessica Simpson when she looked like this:

latest

Odell, on the other hand, was on a short week, on a boat with a bunch of dudes. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he is humble after a loss, unlike Dre Kirkpatrick :crazy:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is he supposed to say when they get their ass beat besides “we got our ass beat”?

I’m sure most people love talking to reporters after a beatdown. Cmon

Bottomline, if you're going to talk trash when you're winning, but not much to say when you lose...people quickly lose interest in what you have to say....the media won't because they're looking for click bait.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he is humble after a loss, unlike Dre Kirkpatrick :crazy:

You've got to take into account who Dre plays for and who they lost to leading him to make that comment...major inferiority complex in play there.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottomline, if you're going to talk trash when you're winning, but not much to say when you lose...people quickly lose interest in what you have to say....the media won't because they're looking for click bait.

How do you talk trash when you get you’re ass beat? Curious

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you talk trash when you get you’re ass beat? Curious

Good question...I've never been much of a shit talker when I played sports or even now with golf, so I can't answer that.

But...that's something to consider maybe before going the trash talking route....don't clam up to one sentence answers b/c you got your butt kicked. If you do, you have threads like this one...not that he gives a shit about us, but it just makes you look like a front runner.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question...I've never been much of a shit talker when I played sports or even now with golf, so I can't answer that.

But...that's something to consider maybe before going the trash talking route....don't clam up to one sentence answers b/c you got your butt kicked. If you do, you have threads like this one...not that he gives a shit about us, but it just makes you look like a front runner.

Answer is: you don’t unless you’re a complete idiot. When you get your ass beat, you tip your cap. And that’s what he did. Was he speechless sure. Is he going to stop talking on the field? I doubt it. He can definitely chill on giving the media what it wants and other teams bulletin board material tho.

And if you talk trash in golf, doubles and triples are right around the corner.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a celebration just looks real real dumb and the person doing it looks real real dumb.

It is about the 4:10 mark, losing 24 to zip and finally score. And when it is preplanned it looks even dumber.

Jaguars vs. Cowboys highlights | Week 6

As for Jalen, well shit happens

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer is: you don’t unless you’re a complete idiot. When you get your ass beat, you tip your cap. And that’s what he did. Was he speechless sure. Is he going to stop talking on the field? I doubt it. He can definitely chill on giving the media what it wants and other teams bulletin board material tho.

And if you talk trash in golf, doubles and triples are right around the corner.

I'm fine with my CBs having some swag/confidence/whatever you want to call it, but I don't recall Sherman clamming up to questions after a loss. Ramsey clearly took his trash talk to another level so this is why we're having this chat now that he's feeling the other side of the W.

Edited to note...I still battle the post birdie fuckups so I damn sure am not going to talk shit in golf.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as it is a sedate type partying, I am cool with athletes getting away on an off week type thing. Like going to Cabo with a nice piece of azz and a few cold ones, no big deal.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do the rope a dope, talk trash about myself when losing before anyone else. Takes the wind out of their sails.