• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Sherman has a broken collar bone...

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman, I'm not buying the fact that you are "injured" whatsoever. Funny how things like this happen. Sherman and other Seahawks idiots have the audacity to question Rodgers injury and say they don't think he's injured and they think he's making it looks worse than it is and then this happens.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman, I'm not buying the fact that you are "injured" whatsoever. Funny how things like this happen. Sherman and other Seahawks idiots have the audacity to question Rodgers injury and say they don't think he's injured and they think he's making it looks worse than it is and then this happens.
What Seahawks fan said that Rodgers was faking his injured calf??

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Seahawks fan said that Rodgers was faking his injured calf??

I didn't see any fans saying that, I saw news reports that several Seahawks players said that Rodgers was making his injury appear to be worse than it actually was. Several players questioned if he was injured at all.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any fans saying that, I saw news reports that several Seahawks players said that Rodgers was making his injury appear to be worse than it actually was. Several players questioned if he was injured at all.

Dude, are you serious? Obviously you have access to the internet, learn wtf you're talking about.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get the fuck out of here loser

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well it's official. You are a fucking idiot and a complete tool.

Back your words up or shut up.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that if you read it in the newspaper, it's 100% correct?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that if you read it in the newspaper, it's 100% correct?

I think we would settle for just knowing what newspaper it was actually in.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of where? The NFL General board? No thanks I can be where I want to be.
You're right, you can be anywhere you want to be, but give the Hawks some credit for beating your Pack. Sometimes it hard to be a gracious loser.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is playing... He's fine... Earl is playing also...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah I agree.

Turns out it wasn't a newspaper, but a blog by a no name 'reporter' that paraphrased and quoted things from other publications. His comment he's all indignant about was from Thomas who said clearly what he meant all week including this morning on the TV coverage on fox.

And he sill wouldn't retract saying shit about Shermans injury. Tells you a lot about that poster. Glad the other GB fans were a lot more classy. One bad egg doesn't spoil the rest.

Louie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out it wasn't a newspaper, but a blog by a no name 'reporter' that paraphrased and quoted things from other publications. His comment he's all indignant about was from Thomas who said clearly what he meant all week including this morning on the TV coverage on fox.

And he sill wouldn't retract saying shit about Shermans injury. Tells you a lot about that poster. Glad the other GB fans were a lot more classy. One bad egg doesn't spoil the rest.
Good comment, sometimes fan of a losing team have a hard time being a gracious loser.