• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Pitta is done...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read where he said himself that he has the hip of an 80 yr old man, and now a week later he is placed on the PUP list, it ain't looking promising for him...

Baltimore Ravens place Dennis Pitta, Terrence Brooks on PUP list - Baltimore Ravens Blog - ESPN
i

Dennis Pitta has had two hip surgeries in two years, but holds out hope of a return. Maddie Meyer/Getty Images
  • Jameson Hensley

The future for Dennis Pitta remains uncertain as the Baltimore Ravens placed the tight end on the physically unable to perform list Friday.

Ravskins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're wrong. I feel that they need Pitta for a successful season (having a vet in the TE group is important). Maxx Williams hasn't really made an impression yet. It could be up to Gilmore to step up this year.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words.

Crockett Gilmore

Just watch.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words.

Crockett Gilmore

Just watch.

That's what I've been hearing too, Harbs has been quoted saying he was very impressed with him and the progress he has made from last yr, and that he expects him to play a big role in the O this season...
Pitta was a fav of mine, have his jersey but if he can't do it anymore than we have to move on....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're wrong. I feel that they need Pitta for a successful season (having a vet in the TE group is important). Maxx Williams hasn't really made an impression yet. It could be up to Gilmore to step up this year.

I hope I am too, but it don't look promising for him at this point....