• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like its the Rams and Seahawks battling for second place in NFC West.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we need to improve, especially on the defensive side, I think coach Norton has us sitting in way to many zones and just expects the front 4 to apply enough pressure, that might work down the road, but Ansah is just getting his legs, Clowney is ballin, but is playing DE permanently which is new too him, Reed of course will be back after next week, and I'm not sure about his contract yet, he's set to be an UFA at seasons end, they need to work that out.. Collier our fist round pick is also trying to find his way, needs more time, Jefferson is holding his own... I just think our pass rush can be good as the season rolls on... In the meantime Norton needs to be more aggressive at times and not sit back in zones expecting the from 4 to get there all the time, our secondary has had some pressure put on it...

It's hard to watch a semi-passive D. Especially after watching the LOB.
NE was like that. All of a sudden BB takes over the D and they start blitzing like crazy. Of course it has to do with the personnel, but I find it funny now that BB is calling the shots. However, it is making it more fun watch.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice how this thread started off jokingly poking at Rams and Seahawks fans? Thats because they are the 9ers rivals in this division. Cardinals not so much.

you joined this board all full of yourself in 2013 as the cardinals were winning 9, 10 and then 13 games a season. (of course failing to get Lombardi... again)

I joined in 2015 while the 9ers were winning... 5,2,6, and 4 games a year.

But I am the fairweather fan? LOL... you are such belligerent fool.

Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the NFL now, and one of the worst overall teams in its entire history. And you are just a wee bit jealous... thats ok... Lots of folks in Arizona with a sunburned brain and meth hang over.

@Scooby-Doo and I have our differenced but has been here thru thick and thin regardless of when he joined. There are other forums here on the hoop besides just football. Scooby dishes it out and takes it very well. He should be commended for repping the Cards.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have been around every year during the season since 2015 numbnuts.

get over yourself.

I'm not the one running around saying 4-0 and already claiming the Niners are the best team in the league when we're not even half way through the season. 2015? So you stayed hidden until the Niners became good again? Gutless.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't know why people are engaging with this guy. This is like a 2/10 troll job and he's just going to vanish as soon as the 49ers lose.

Plus he’s a little kid. Why are you guys wasting your time arguing with a little kid on a message board? Shame on you guys

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus he’s a little kid. Why are you guys wasting your time arguing with a little kid on a message board? Shame on you guys
Admittedly, picking on the feeble minded is somewhat of a guilty pleasure.

curisecontrol fits the bill nicely.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Scooby-Doo and I have our differenced but has been here thru thick and thin regardless of when he joined. There are other forums here on the hoop besides just football. Scooby dishes it out and takes it very well. He should be commended for repping the Cards.

:yo:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scoob's a good dude. He went all in on his SB comments and took it on the chin and didn't hide. Respect for that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to watch a semi-passive D. Especially after watching the LOB.
NE was like that. All of a sudden BB takes over the D and they start blitzing like crazy. Of course it has to do with the personnel, but I find it funny now that BB is calling the shots. However, it is making it more fun watch.

That’s a good thing, I think sending heat sometimes is good strategy, sure you can get stung on a deep play every now and then, but it can cause turnovers, bad throws, and keep the QB guessing... Gotta send that heat every now and then ! BB is smart to do that ...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoob's a good dude. He went all in on his SB comments and took it on the chin and didn't hide. Respect for that.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane

I lost a bet To @Uhsplit for that and had to sport that lame Seahawks AVI for a month. Haven’t seen him around for a while. Is he still posting?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a good thing, I think sending heat sometimes is good strategy, sure you can get stung on a deep play every now and then, but it can cause turnovers, bad throws, and keep the QB guessing... Gotta send that heat every now and then ! BB is smart to do that ...
NE finally have the starters, role players and subs to create headaches for opposing DCs. The Dline is stout, LBs as a group are as good as there is. They can stop the run, get after the QB and cover WRs/TEs. The secondary is maybe the most improved. Got rid of a couple DBs and their replacements are much better. I was getting tired of watching NE players 3 yards behind a WR or never in position to turn and look for the ball. Loving the man2man BB is playing mixing up the front 7 look and throwing in a zone every now and then.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one running around saying 4-0 and already claiming the Niners are the best team in the league when we're not even half way through the season. 2015? So you stayed hidden until the Niners became good again? Gutless.

When did I say the 49ers were the best team in the league? I dont even believe that.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man would I enjoy and Seahawks and 49ers rivalry again now that Sherman is on the otherside this should be even better I HATED the 49ers when they had kaepernick and harbough

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I lost a bet To @Uhsplit for that and had to sport that lame Seahawks AVI for a month. Haven’t seen him around for a while. Is he still posting?
A month? I thought I let you off early after 29 days?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't seen him in a while either. Hope all is ok.