• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like I missed a lot of garbage

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just returned from our 3 week vacay. We always bring our laptop with us but it went whacky on us, so all I could do was try to keep up via phone, and I HATE using the phone for internet shit. Of course I kept up with the scores and how shitty the Bears have played during our tip thru the various sports programs. I had the games recorded, but deleted them without watching a single second because I'm not into self-induced torture.

So sad. I really thought we had ourselves a perennial contender for the next half dozen years or so. Now it seems like we're back to square one. Well at least we have the Bulls and Blackhawks and their winning programs playing well and occupying our time - oh wait..............

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two Sunday's were two totally different types of horrendous.

NO - Get stripped naked and totally exposed

LAC - Fight back. Dominate a game in every possible facet. Still find a way to lose.

The Bears may be the only team I've ever seen lead a game for nearly it's entirety vs LAC and be continually booed. Booed off the field at half leading 9-7. That's the kind of game it was. TOP was 38-22 Bears. Rushing was 165-46 Bears. Passing was 253-202 Bears. Rarely do you see something like that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAC - Fight back. Dominate a game in every possible facet. Still find a way to lose.

The Bears may be the only team I've ever seen lead a game for nearly it's entirety vs LAC and be continually booed. Booed off the field at half leading 9-7. That's the kind of game it was. TOP was 38-22 Bears. Rushing was 165-46 Bears. Passing was 253-202 Bears. Rarely do you see something like that.
I actually caught much of the game against the Saints, as I was in New Orleans on that particular Sunday. It was horrific.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is very little worse than having a good team perform way below expectations continuously. We're 7 pathetic performances into a season where our coaches dismissed preseason as not important...following up where our own GM and coach were touting a Super Bowl goal for us in a press conference the day after last year's devastating playoff loss. As weird as it sounds, the 2019 Bears are worth the effort of expressing disgust, and thus the boos. If the Bears were really bad, people would give less of a sh*t...and would be glad that we just had a lead at some point of the game.

Bears have given up the 4th fewest points in the league...and the Cardinals have a better record than us. That's f*cking ridiculous.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just returned from our 3 week vacay. We always bring our laptop with us but it went whacky on us, so all I could do was try to keep up via phone, and I HATE using the phone for internet shit. Of course I kept up with the scores and how shitty the Bears have played during our tip thru the various sports programs. I had the games recorded, but deleted them without watching a single second because I'm not into self-induced torture.

So sad. I really thought we had ourselves a perennial contender for the next half dozen years or so. Now it seems like we're back to square one. Well at least we have the Bulls and Blackhawks and their winning programs playing well and occupying our time - oh wait..............

So it's all your fault then...Bring the offense back a-hole. : D

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the games recorded, but deleted them without watching a single second because I'm not into self-induced torture. .
You have to be there for the bad to earn the good. Go back and watch them games and if you don't kill yourself one day we will be good again maybe, no promises. Me I find the good in every game for example in the aints game there was a beautiful butterfly at the forty yard line.