• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking forward

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anyone had good body language yesterday. I dont recall Williams dancing during the game like he normally does

if they couldn’t get up for that game, how do we expect them to get pumped for the playoffs? My co worker made a comment today how much faster SF was compared to GB. This is very troublesome.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s pre season so they sorta get a pass. From little of the game I saw, I witnessed a lot of similarities from last years defense, ie; not much of a pass rush, wide open receivers in the middle and trouble with running QBs. I don’t mention the horrible tackling just because it’s not practiced. I will try to stay positive but if it continues........be prepared for a short season.

Funny how pre season performances translates to regular season. Blows my mind how this doesn't get better 11 games into the season.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how pre season performances translates to regular season. Blows my mind how this doesn't get better 11 games into the season.

That's because our ILBs are awful in zone coverage. They watch the receivers run through their zone and never contest them, not where they're going, not defending the passes to them, none of that. Just let them catch it and hope they make the tackle, and they do a piss poor job of that too.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because our ILBs are awful in zone coverage. They watch the receivers run through their zone and never contest them, not where they're going, not defending the passes to them, none of that. Just let them catch it and hope they make the tackle, and they do a piss poor job of that too.

if this is the case then Pettine is incompetent or the ILBs are. Either way teams will continue to exploit this like they have for years. It’s a head scratcher that they run a 3-4 defense but fail miserably from top to bottom on drafting/bringing in quality LBs to shore up the obvious deficiency in the middle of the field.

Guaranteed come playoffs, whoever they play will eat GBs lunch in the middle of the field. The coaches know it but for whatever reason can’t fix it.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some of the Bills/cowboy game. The Bills LBs actually covered the RBs and tight ends going over the middle. What a concept! :D

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this tonight. I never thought much of him and have him more of a Diva not getting enough attention. I just do not think he would be a good fit. Or is it possible he could just go play football and put all the diva crap behind him. Could he survive in a small city?

REPORT: Odell Beckham Wants To Be Traded To Green Bay

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this tonight. I never thought much of him and have him more of a Diva not getting enough attention. I just do not think he would be a good fit. Or is it possible he could just go play football and put all the diva crap behind him. Could he survive in a small city?

REPORT: Odell Beckham Wants To Be Traded To Green Bay

Rumor mill running amok. I think it would be a great addition on the field but off the field.....not so sure.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Suggs would be a good year end addition if he makes it to the Packers on the waiver wire?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Suggs would be a good year end addition if he makes it to the Packers on the waiver wire?

sounds like he would come at a good price. Not sure how much he has left in the tank. That’s been GB’s MO though, picking up vets on the backside of their careers. GB needs a smart LB that can cover the middle.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take it but he has said he would only sign with the Ravens

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that I think is being overlooked is how we have closed games this year. Yes we havent shut our opponents down but how many years did we watch our defense blow games late in the fourth? This year's team is 7-1 in one possession games. thats incredible

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that I think is being overlooked is how we have closed games this year. Yes we havent shut our opponents down but how many years did we watch our defense blow games late in the fourth? This year's team is 7-1 in one possession games. thats incredible

Valid point. Past defenses would have failed miserably. I realize its somewhat garbage time but the D needs to keep the pedal down until the fat lady sings so they don't give all the fans heart attacks.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid point. Past defenses would have failed miserably. I realize its somewhat garbage time but the D needs to keep the pedal down until the fat lady sings so they don't give all the fans heart attacks.
I felt like the defense was gassed. Offense did NOTHING in the fourth.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Understandable. The offense needs to take part of the blame. But i also see it as if the defense gets a 3 and out then they will get a little more rest as well. If the bears defense was doing it then GB should be able to.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers hasn't been sharp the past three games. Why don't the Packers run more crossing routes? The Packers defense gives up too many 3rd down plays.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understandable. The offense needs to take part of the blame. But i also see it as if the defense gets a 3 and out then they will get a little more rest as well. If the bears defense was doing it then GB should be able to.
They did get a quick stop after the Lowry INT and the offense could have iced it but instead they went three and out again and put the defense right back on the field.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did get a quick stop after the Lowry INT and the offense could have iced it but instead they went three and out again and put the defense right back on the field.

They have 2 games left to somehow shore up their deficiencies. Not so sure its something they get fixed without replacing some of the personnel.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O had about 60 plays to the Bears 80, so yes the O needs to do a better job of staying on the field and putting together a couple 1st downs.

That really pissed me off. Rodgers saw the double A gap blitz coming and why he didn't check to something quick or a run outside didn't make any sense to me. They were in FG range and he took a sack that took them out of FG range, which made even less sense...

They have 2 games left to somehow shore up their deficiencies. Not so sure its something they get fixed without replacing some of the personnel.

I don't see them changing personnel. They might change some of the packages and who is in them, but there won't be any drastic or dramatic changes without injuries, which they don't need.

I was furious with the O in the 4th quarter. They know as well as you, I or anybody else that knows the Bears that they win games ugly and capitalizing on letting them hang around. That sack that took them out of FG range was one of the dumbest plays I've seen in a while. Rodgers has played the Bears as often as any team he has faced in his career and knows damn well their about hanging around and stealing a game with crap like the end of this game. I was surprised the Bears didn't score on that lateral play as it's a Bears thing to do to win a game. They had a chance to go up 2 scores with a FG on the turnover and instead came away with nothing and put it on the D, again. They need to stop doing that...playing defense is difficult enough for 60 plays, and it gets way worse when you have to play it for 85...or whatever the Bears had.

Honestly, Rodgers is pissing me off this year...he might be in a new system, but he's a vet and the team leader...so act like it...and play like it

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them changing personnel. They might change some of the packages and who is in them, but there won't be any drastic or dramatic changes without injuries, which they don't need.

I was furious with the O in the 4th quarter. They know as well as you, I or anybody else that knows the Bears that they win games ugly and capitalizing on letting them hang around. That sack that took them out of FG range was one of the dumbest plays I've seen in a while. Rodgers has played the Bears as often as any team he has faced in his career and knows damn well their about hanging around and stealing a game with crap like the end of this game. I was surprised the Bears didn't score on that lateral play as it's a Bears thing to do to win a game. They had a chance to go up 2 scores with a FG on the turnover and instead came away with nothing and put it on the D, again. They need to stop doing that...playing defense is difficult enough for 60 plays, and it gets way worse when you have to play it for 85...or whatever the Bears had.

Honestly, Rodgers is pissing me off this year...he might be in a new system, but he's a vet and the team leader...so act like it...and play like it

When I mentioned the personnel I was thinking that won’t happen til next season unless someone becomes available on the waiver wire. I think this defense is a MLB and corner away from being a dominate force. I like Tramon and his vet presence but I think he is a liability as well as King. King makes some plays but he gets beat like a drum more often.

I see Rodgers as the opposite of Favre. Favre would try to thread the needle to make a play. Rodgers rather take a sack then jeopardize his low int count. That bugs the shit out of me. I even think he is bothered that he is not the center of attention. He’s still a dangerous QB and needs to regain 2010 Rodgers that played with a chip on his shoulder.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I mentioned the personnel I was thinking that won’t happen til next season unless someone becomes available on the waiver wire. I think this defense is a MLB and corner away from being a dominate force. I like Tramon and his vet presence but I think he is a liability as well as King. King makes some plays but he gets beat like a drum more often.

I see Rodgers as the opposite of Favre. Favre would try to thread the needle to make a play. Rodgers rather take a sack then jeopardize his low int count. That bugs the shit out of me. I even think he is bothered that he is not the center of attention. He’s still a dangerous QB and needs to regain 2010 Rodgers that played with a chip on his shoulder.

I agree with the pieces that need to be upgraded on D and also with Rodgers. I keep cheering on the guys on ESPN that say he's no longer a top 10 QB...I want them all to start saying stuff like that...maybe that chip will grow back into the boulder it once was