• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Look out Obama and Hillary are after our guns

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• Experts.jpg
    Experts.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Free people.jpg
    Free people.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 31

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the UN is worthless

abunch of little countries spending our money and telling us what to do

hillary cuntin is a bitch

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2006/gadis3335.doc.htm

This has nothing to do with our second amendment rights, it addresses international arms trade issues. Regardless of what Bolton says, the UN holds no power over our constitution. Frankly, without our support the UN has no power at all.

I wouldn't sweat it. Besides, every time there's half a reason to worry about gun control, guns and ammo skyrocket in prices & I'm tired of these inflated rates.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got a lot more to do with our 2nd Amendment rights then you think. If you like any guns that our built outside the good ol' USA there will be major issues getting them into the U.S. Brownings, Berettas, Benelli, Winchesters good old Ak-47, Sks, Mauser 98, british bespoke guns. Most of the guns us Americans buy are built outside the us so it has everything to do with our 2nd Amendment rights.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got a lot more to do with our 2nd Amendment rights then you think. If you like any guns that our built outside the good ol' USA there will be major issues getting them into the U.S. Brownings, Berettas, Benelli, Winchesters good old Ak-47, Sks, Mauser 98, british bespoke guns. Most of the guns us Americans buy are built outside the us so it has everything to do with our 2nd Amendment rights.

I admit that most of my favorite guns are made outside of the US, but if that were no longer an option, it could mean more jobs, and self dependency on arms. So there would be benefits as well.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said only slaves who don't own guns! and I for one will always fight for the 2nd Amendment its the most important one of them all with out it we don't even have the first amendment and that bitch obama and his staff have already tried to stop free speech.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance in hell that a complete ban on all guns could ever be put into motion. Could you imagine a law against owning a gun? What would they do go to every single house in the country and perform a search for guns? The only thing that could possibly happen would be a ban on handguns. Their argument is about stopping violence, not hunting. Handguns really serve one purpose....self-defense. But even a ban on handguns would be about 5% effective. Anyone who already owns one is going to have it at home and they are going to go out in the country and play with it all they want.

With that said, nothing is going to happen either way......but I guarantee you that you will never have your rifles taken away from you. The amount of work that it would take to enforce a law like that would be unreal.

jlawksu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Democratic bitches. Fuck the fucking world. I just bought my little brother a Ruger SR22 Ar15 Ergonomics
They can't take weapons away from us. Even democrats go hunting etc. and you know they wouldn't want to give up their weapons. Obama isn't in complete control, thats why we have HOR and senate. This is not something we should be concerned about right now. We need to let it play out and hope for the best, but if not, I will buy a surplus of weapons and ammo with my life savings, and wait in my basement with a couple years supply worth of food and water and wait for the sonsa bitches to come get me.
FROM OUR DEAD FUCKING COLD HANDS MOTHER FUCKERS

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democratic bitches. Fuck the fucking world. I just bought my little brother a Ruger SR22 Ar15 Ergonomics
They can't take weapons away from us. Even democrats go hunting etc. and you know they wouldn't want to give up their weapons. Obama isn't in complete control, thats why we have HOR and senate. This is not something we should be concerned about right now. We need to let it play out and hope for the best, but if not, I will buy a surplus of weapons and ammo with my life savings, and wait in my basement with a couple years supply worth of food and water and wait for the sonsa bitches to come get me.
FROM OUR DEAD FUCKING COLD HANDS MOTHER FUCKERS

+1......:laser:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never happen,at least not all guns,handguns and anything semiauto I can see that happening but bolt action and pumps,they aren't going anywhere,,,and besides they will have to find mine,buying ammo thou there will come a time when you will have to present ID to buy it,so buy your ammo now

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it's been a year and a half... anyone have their guns taken away?

L4LAYNE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Guns wont be on the agenda until obama tries to get re-elected simple because the majority of people and senators are pro gun.. on top of that they wanna start by phasing out our guns one at a time.. will they get them all? answer is no..they wont get all the illegal ones that are used for violent crimes..several other countries started out the same way and it has ended up in drastically higher crime rates and hundreds of millions of dollars in tax money wasted..research it and you will see for yourselves