• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Long Time COWBOY'S Record Still Intact

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DALLAS COWBOYS, had a winning regular season record, each season, for 20 consecutive seasons.
It was from 1966 through 1985........The COWBOYS had a winning record.
I don't believe any other NFL team can claim that.

The New England Patriots had winning regular season records ,19 consecutive years going into this season. (2001 through 2019)
This year, the Patriots have a 6 and 8 record.
The best they can do is 8 wins and 8 losses.

Remember when, THE BOYS had a great organization?
Schramm, Brandt, Landry

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such an amazing record. Think of how consistent and dominant the Patriots were and yet not even they were able to tie/break it.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1966 - 1985
The COWBOYS, in their 20 season streak, did not have to deal with a salary cap. And free agency was not that prevalent.
The COWBOYS, in their era, appeared in 12 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES.........5 Wins - 7 Losses
They appeared in 5 Super Bowls........2 Wins - 3 Losses
Their TOTAL won / loss percentage was .705

2001 - 2019 + 15 games of 2020
The Patriots in the last 20 seasons have appeared in 13 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES..........9 Wins - 4 Losses
They have appeared in 9 Super Bowls.......6 Wins - 3 Losses
Their TOTAL won / loss percentage is .744

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And - talented people have mad Copy/Paste skills
And some posters are too lazy to create posts of any real value. And without stats, facts, and DETAILS....Opinions are like___________s everybody has one.
The stats were mine created by ME, not copy and paste............Jealousy strikes deep.
And just like Monty Python's Flying Circus.......I admire creative, and original people, who think "differently".

And I remember the "good old days" of the ESPN's Dallas Cowboy's message board when some genius posters backed Jerry Jones.
And some posters on this message board "supported" Jason Garrett...... go figure.

Last edited:

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And some posters are too lazy to create posts of any real value. And without stats, facts, and DETAILS....Opinions are like___________s everybody has one.
The stats were mine created by ME, not copy and paste............Jealousy strikes deep.
And just like Monty Python's Flying Circus.......I admire creative, and original people, who think "differently".

And I remember the "good old days" of the ESPN's Dallas Cowboy's message board when some genius posters backed Jerry Jones.
And some posters on this message board "supported" Jason Garrett...... go figure.
You seem angry.

Miserable, even.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone has ever backed Jerry...., you'll have to name names with this statement before pointing your finger here.
Jason? Yep, I supported him for several years. Any fan of this team would have to after Wade. This team lost that since of entitlement and played hard for Jason. Besides, other than Jimmy & Big Bill, who each had enough of Jerry rather quickly. What coach has gotten more outta this team than Jason during Jerry's tenue?

Shit....the good old days were the Landry years.

Nothing worse than a man who refuses to not know what they don't know