• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

London

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect to see plenty of Blue and Green in attendance. There will be lots of team flags and many SeaJacks (British style Seahawk flag). We have a surprisingly strong amount of fans in the UK and Europe and they finally get a chance to see their team live. Good for them!
Raiders are going down and we are going 3-3. Not bad considering 4 road games completed and now we can run the ball with authority.
The team is showing improvement and I expect us to be in every game.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect to see plenty of Blue and Green in attendance. There will be lots of team flags and many SeaJacks (British style Seahawk flag). We have a surprisingly strong amount of fans in the UK and Europe and they finally get a chance to see their team live. Good for them!
Raiders are going down and we are going 3-3. Not bad considering 4 road games completed and now we can run the ball with authority.
The team is showing improvement and I expect us to be in every game.

Showing HUGE improvement on the O-Line.
Running game strong.
Should soon see 2 (yes two) Seahawk runners surpass 100+ each in a game. Maybe this game.
Is CJ Procisse (sp) absolutely worthless at this point? I think so.
Baldwin needs to get well. Moore is deserving.

I love this team, even MORE after the Rams defeat.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Showing HUGE improvement on the O-Line.
Running game strong.
Should soon see 2 (yes two) Seahawk runners surpass 100+ each in a game. Maybe this game.
Is CJ Procisse (sp) absolutely worthless at this point? I think so.
Baldwin needs to get well. Moore is deserving.

I love this team, even MORE after the Rams defeat.
200 yards rushing a game would be awesome.
Agree on Baldwin who is a great weapon for RW.
Yeah, CJ has not earned his pay. He is cheap though. One year left and if we cut him next year I think we save about $750K from the cap. He might just be cheap insurance and I hope we never need it.
The Rams game has provided the encouragement I needed. I did not expect a quick turnaround, but I needed to see continual improvement which I have so far.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200 yards rushing a game would be awesome.
Agree on Baldwin who is a great weapon for RW.
Yeah, CJ has not earned his pay. He is cheap though. One year left and if we cut him next year I think we save about $750K from the cap. He might just be cheap insurance and I hope we never need it.
The Rams game has provided the encouragement I needed. I did not expect a quick turnaround, but I needed to see continual improvement which I have so far.

Being so cheap, this would be a great time to trade him since teams wouldn't have to find much room under the cap for him this year... I'd try to move him for a late round pick... We'll have to clear room somewhere if McKissic returns... I thought he was only out for 4-6 weeks but maybe he was put on IR for the year... Can't remember... A team like the Eagles could use him with Ajayi out for the year...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being so cheap, this would be a great time to trade him since teams wouldn't have to find much room under the cap for him this year... I'd try to move him for a late round pick... We'll have to clear room somewhere if McKissic returns... I thought he was only out for 4-6 weeks but maybe he was put on IR for the year... Can't remember... A team like the Eagles could use him with Ajayi out for the year...
Good point. I do not disagree.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McKissic isn't on IR for the year; PC was talking about him yesterday in a pretty encouraging manner.

I was talking with the boy yesterday about the Eagles' RB situation, and that maybe they would be interested in trading for Prosise or Mike Davis. Davis has pushed Penny down to RB3 for the time being, but Penny has looked better and better after essentially not having a pre-season. I don't know what Philly has that could help our pass rush (please don't say Bennett, haha), but do we really need all 4 of those RBs when we are only playing 2 of them? It may be more helpful to trade off some of the depth to help a thinner area of the team.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KJ Wright and Rasheem Green ruled out for the game already.

That aside, we should be in good shape here if upward trend of the running game continues or even just sustains. Oakland is obviously nowhere near the caliber of team we just played to more or less a dead heat. An effort close to what we just saw vs Rams probably means we pull away convincingly in this one.

But teams play at a different level every week, mostly because they're full of humans and not robots. I don't buy that teams are taken lightly in the NFL by any opponent, but our guys can't just assume anything or take anything for granted.
Should be able to get into the bye at 3-3, which isn't a bad place to be considering 4/6 on the road, all the changes, Baldwin injured half the time, no KJ Wright for any of it, Ed Dickson still on the shelf, ET out for 2+ games, etc. Lots of adversity to this point, and I think 3-3 would be getting through it pretty well with all things considered.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKissic isn't on IR for the year; PC was talking about him yesterday in a pretty encouraging manner.

I was talking with the boy yesterday about the Eagles' RB situation, and that maybe they would be interested in trading for Prosise or Mike Davis. Davis has pushed Penny down to RB3 for the time being, but Penny has looked better and better after essentially not having a pre-season. I don't know what Philly has that could help our pass rush (please don't say Bennett, haha), but do we really need all 4 of those RBs when we are only playing 2 of them? It may be more helpful to trade off some of the depth to help a thinner area of the team.

Mike Davis could be an option as well since his draft stock has never been higher...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know what time Pacific standard time this game is on?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Eagles fans have a thread about this in team thread.

I offered Penny. Not asking for much, just a return on our investment.

Surprisingly, i got told to pound sand.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're waaaay rushing to judgment if you want to trade Penny already.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles fans have a thread about this in team thread.

I offered Penny. Not asking for much, just a return on our investment.

Surprisingly, i got told to pound sand.

There is absolutely no way I'd trade Penny... He's going to be a stud here...

Mike Davis possibly is being showcased so the Hawks could deal him...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no way I'd trade Penny... He's going to be a stud here...

Mike Davis possibly is being showcased so the Hawks could deal him...

I know. It was meant to be a joke. Other teams were offering RBS and getting turned down.

I just told that they will take Mike Davis for a 1st

And they will like it

Last edited:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick report from over the pond. Seahawk fans from the US and Europe out showing the Raider fans about 15 or 20 to 1. Seriously!
Fans from the UK are extremely passionate about the team.
Highly important to me, not one complainer unlike us in the US. They truly love the team and always focus on the good points. Not the bad.
Some serious representation here.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick report from over the pond. Seahawk fans from the US and Europe out showing the Raider fans about 15 or 20 to 1. Seriously!
Fans from the UK are extremely passionate about the team.
Highly important to me, not one complainer unlike us in the US. They truly love the team and always focus on the good points. Not the bad.
Some serious representation here.

Makes sense... Seattle fans probably have more money than Raider fans... :-)

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the preview for the game was in a Bar.

Looked over to my sister in law and said. " only in london"

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh.

Yes it was against an Hawks '17 quality O-line, but they DID actually dominate them. Just because nobody in the national media knows who Reed and Jefferson and our no-name D-backs are, they're rounding into a solid group.

Whether we make the playoffs or not, this is going to be an enjoyable year. Watching young guys become established pros. A lot to look forward to.