• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL@ New Mexico State

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ losing 42-7 when we didnt even try

LOL@ 3-9

LOL@ New Mexico State!!

Tres Equis

Stumbling in the Dark
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Aggies have a rich history of being substandard in a mediocre league...it's what we do!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Aggies have a rich history of being substandard in a mediocre league...it's what we do!

true at least you don't suck as bad as Idaho! :D but at least your basketball team should have beat final four team Michigan State I don't exactly remember too well but I think Michigan State got some favorable calls at the end of that game. are you a New Mexico State fan? because that's awesome to see here!

Tres Equis

Stumbling in the Dark
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
true at least you don't suck as bad as Idaho! :D but at least your basketball team should have beat final four team Michigan State I don't exactly remember too well but I think Michigan State got some favorable calls at the end of that game. are you a New Mexico State fan? because that's awesome to see here!

Yeah, I graduated from NMSU in 92. That was back when our football team had it's first winning season (6-5) in forever, and our basketball team went to the Sweet 16. This year was the first year that the b-ball team has really done something since they got busted for the violations and lost the scholarships, etc. I'm glad to see them coming back.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I graduated from NMSU in 92. That was back when our football team had it's first winning season (6-5) in forever, and our basketball team went to the Sweet 16. This year was the first year that the b-ball team has really done something since they got busted for the violations and lost the scholarships, etc. I'm glad to see them coming back.

nice, your football has seemed to always have it's struggles probably because NMSU is more of a basketball school, does your basketball team return many of it's starters next year? I'm personally hoping the Boise State basketball team finally does something this year, since we have an experienced group which we really don't know much of their talent because graham kind of underarchieved but if we do good the WAC could become a 3 bid league next season with you guys, us and Utah State.

Tres Equis

Stumbling in the Dark
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not real sure about the number of returners. I didn't follow them too close for the last couple of years. Too bad for me I guess, it sounds like they had a pretty good year. Still wish they would have beat Michigan State though.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not real sure about the number of returners. I didn't follow them too close for the last couple of years. Too bad for me I guess, it sounds like they had a pretty good year. Still wish they would have beat Michigan State though.

yeah, they must have been quite good to get a 12 seed although I really didn't notice what they were doing until they upset Utah State to get in the tournament. I have a random hatred for Michigan State so I was hoping you could pull the upset.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NMSU needs to come back to the Sun Belt. So does Idaho.

Tres Equis

Stumbling in the Dark
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NMSU needs to come back to the Sun Belt. So does Idaho.

What NMSU needs to do is start violating some of those damn NCAA rules so we can win a game or three every once in a while. Fuck it, I will take the history tests for the players if that will help.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious. They would bring a little name recognition to the Conference. Most people don't even know what Conference FIU and WKU are in. With New Mexico St. and Idaho, people have at least hard of them, lol. Heck, the Vandals just won a Bowl game.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the WAC needs New Mexico State for basketball, Idaho is worthless you can have them. also while your at it please take San Jose State with you, but can we have Louisiana-lafayette and UL-Monroe?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow there's a New Mexico State fan?

That's awesome they play Georgia in 2011, so were cool for now...

but in November of 2011 it's fucking on, bitch!

LOL

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What NMSU needs to do is start violating some of those damn NCAA rules so we can win a game or three every once in a while. Fuck it, I will take the history tests for the players if that will help.

well that definently seems to be true sorry for the bad news but I found this just now Young to leave New Mexico State; Patton dismissed from team - NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

those were the two players I remember seeing the most in that Michigan State game ouch.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

really? I think this could be progressive for New Mexico State since they are exposing their team to different markets since they did play at Ohio State last year and now Georgia in 2011.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I was younger when NMSU was playing @ MTSU. After the game I snuck on to the NMSU sideline and stole a ball out of the kickers net. WTH was I thinkin' back then, lol.

Tres Equis

Stumbling in the Dark
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

LOL

NMSU always plays a big name school at the beginning of the year. The Aggies get a shitload of money to go somewhere and get the living shit beat out of them. It works out for the big school because they get some warm up action before they have to start playing higher calibre teams, and the money that NMSU gets for that one game basically funds the football program for the entire season.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as MT. They always go to teams like Florida and LSU and get squashed...but they bring home the bank. They've also went to teams like Vandy and Maryland and won. Not sure if they got payed big bucks, though. It would be cool if they did, lol.

Tres Equis

Stumbling in the Dark
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Same as MT. They always go to teams like Florida and LSU and get squashed...but they bring home the bank. They've also went to teams like Vandy and Maryland and won. Not sure if they got payed big bucks, though. It would be cool if they did, lol.

I think we actually came close to beating OU one year. They only beat us by something like 77 points. That was a real barn burner, that one! Seriously, with the conference changing thing, I always felt like the Aggies were trying to get to the same level of recognition as UNM, and they keep reaching up just as everyone where they are going leaves and goes up leaving NMSU in a bigger name conference, but the conference aint what it used to be. I hope that made sense.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NMSU in the WAC makes more since than being in the SBC. The Sun Belt used to have teams from all over the place (NM, Idaho and Utah). Geographically, it was out of whack...lol