• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ LeBron losing his diaper over his favorite fanboy that he refers as an "agent"

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
basketball players in general are easily persuaded to be greedy and self serving. I'd rather watch a competitive league with college grads than a mix of dum dum's and sophisticated alums.

source.gif

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is right....

And if his name wasn't "LeBron James" your stupid naive fuck ass wouldn't be so quick to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The guy has made his bed on sheer talent alone and hasn't had to work for a single thing since the day he turned 18.

Great player, but just as many NFL fans feel about Tom Brady, his act is tired and I'm ready for this asshole to retire.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if his name wasn't "LeBron James" your stupid naive fuck ass wouldn't be so quick to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The guy has made his bed on sheer talent alone and hasn't had to work for a single thing since the day he turned 18.

Great player, but just as many NFL fans feel about Tom Brady, his act is tired and I'm ready for this asshole to retire.

It has nothing to do with Lebron.....and much more about the NCAA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, you've posted stupid shit before, but this is beyond stupid even by your standards.

It has nothing to do with Lebron. It's about the NCAA being hypocritical and setting up arbitrary guidelines in an effort to look like they give a shit about the players. Why the hell should a successful and respected agent be required to have a degree when he will be representing a player who, in most cases, won't have a degree when he goes to the NBA?

It's also unnecessarily and unfairly limiting the choices of the players to be represented by who they want.

And what the hell was with your response? bks had one post in this thread fail of yours (the one you quoted) and you respond with that bullshit.

All of the negativity you get around here is well earned by you and shit like that is why.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you've posted stupid shit before, but this is beyond stupid even by your standards.

It has nothing to do with Lebron. It's about the NCAA being hypocritical and setting up arbitrary guidelines in an effort to look like they give a shit about the players. Why the hell should a successful and respected agent be required to have a degree when he will be representing a player who, in most cases, won't have a degree when he goes to the NBA?

It's also unnecessarily and unfairly limiting the choices of the players to be represented by who they want.

And what the hell was with your response? bks had one post in this thread fail of yours (the one you quoted) and you respond with that bullshit.

All of the negativity you get around here is well earned by you and shit like that is why.

Hey stop making sense. All you're doing is confusing hurricane.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yah i mean - i dont feel bad for Paul. No one should. He basically submarined a whole franchise this season with a public trade demand temper tantrum.

The NBA pissing on him a little bit is just fair game.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m assuming this is in relation to the NCAA saying agents have to have a college degree to combat Rich Paul from taking more guys overseas for a year. I’m not a fan but this is a typical money grab by the NCAA, all they have ever been about.
Seems like to me that this new rule will be a fail any way. If player A decides that he wishes to go oversees and play in China, He typically will find an agent who then finds a team. The agent can easily sign a contract with the same player that says agent/player contract is not valid without until they have come to terms with the team. The player would no longer be enrolling into college or the university for the next season and no longer be subject to the rule which means LeBron is correct.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only things the NCAA gives a shit about in this case are their bottom line and their relationships with the bigger agencies. Expecting the OP to understand that is only going to end in disappointment.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i mean - i dont feel bad for Paul. No one should. He basically submarined a whole franchise this season with a public trade demand temper tantrum.

The NBA pissing on him a little bit is just fair game.

You mean that submarined franchise that is ecstatic about their team moving forward? His responsibility is to his client, not the franchise anyway.

It's hilarious that anyone finds fault with Paul and AD, but has nothing to say about Kawhi and George.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did it even take a week? LMAO

It was an idiotic rule. Not even sure it would have survived a legal challenge. The NCAA is the most absurd organization in America. They make the NRA seem like an honest and sincere group of guys.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no way in hell that any person is going to retire when that person has just been offered 37 million dollars a year - and if you don't like it - then don't watch - the rest of the NBA fans disagree with you.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of pussies. I disagree with what they did but you can’t go back on it after you do it and not be a pussy.