• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL. Eagles already over the cap for 2020

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Why should I worry about 2020?
2. Why should I give a crap about what a Cowboys fan thinks?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Why should I worry about 2020?
2. Why should I give a crap about what a Cowboys fan thinks?

Because the kicking the can down the street will bite you horse shit eaters in the ass.

The bill will come due, it always does.
Soon back to 60 years of nothing for the Eagles.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG I guess we will be cancelling the season right?

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is fundamentally correct that the Eagles have significantly more salary commitments than just about anyone in the league. It could be a point of concern or perhaps not?

1. The commitments are to some real good, solid players...Cox, Graham, Johnson, Jeffery, Brooks, Ertz, Jenkins, Jackson, Jackson & Bradham.
2. It is easy enough to kick the can down the road for at least another year. A redone Wentz contract will do exactly that.
3. You can argue that the Eagles should have the happiest locker room in the League...more players that have been taken care of than any other team.
4. Its preferable to have the owner that spends money rather than one who does not. And it seems to have been spent wisely. Many teams are finding ways to not spend the money or spending it poorly.
5. When the bill comes due, it can be resolved by a one year, or 2 max housecleaning.

On the other hand, a couple of bad injuries...say to Cox and Graham, could cripple this team, not only now, but for a couple of years as they owe these guys a ton.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave the Cap stuff to the experts ... according to many this past off season when the Eagles were 500 trillion over the Cap we heard the same crapola ... some were even dumb enough to think that we may not even have enough Cap Space in the end to be able to draft. Every year there are ways to open up Cap Space and re-shuffle money; Howie Roseman shows his wizardry with his understanding of moving money around year in and year out. Carson Wentz will get his new contract prior to 2020 sometime and the first year on the new contract will be a bargain. Right now if we do nothing his 2020 Cap Hit will be nearly 23 million ... with a new deal that 2020 Cap Hit would be around half of that. Another one is WR Alshon Jeffery ... while I'm a fan, he's likely heading into his final year on the Eagles. He's due to count against the cap in 2020 to the tune of 16 mil; if we cut him after this season we save over 9 mil. We drafted his clone this year in JJ Arcega-Whiteside who will get a year of seasoning in 2019 then take over Alshon's role in 2020. That's over 20 mil in Cap Space opened up in 2 moves ... no worries here.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impending cap doom thread, 2020 edition.

I guess people never tired of being wrong after all the previous editions.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impending cap doom thread, 2020 edition.

I guess people never tired of being wrong after all the previous editions.
Haha and I even educated this clown this offseason. He said the eagles couldn't add anyone in free agency this year.
:dhd:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is fundamentally correct that the Eagles have significantly more salary commitments than just about anyone in the league. It could be a point of concern or perhaps not?

1. The commitments are to some real good, solid players...Cox, Graham, Johnson, Jeffery, Brooks, Ertz, Jenkins, Jackson, Jackson & Bradham.
2. It is easy enough to kick the can down the road for at least another year. A redone Wentz contract will do exactly that.
3. You can argue that the Eagles should have the happiest locker room in the League...more players that have been taken care of than any other team.
4. Its preferable to have the owner that spends money rather than one who does not. And it seems to have been spent wisely. Many teams are finding ways to not spend the money or spending it poorly.
5. When the bill comes due, it can be resolved by a one year, or 2 max housecleaning.

On the other hand, a couple of bad injuries...say to Cox and Graham, could cripple this team, not only now, but for a couple of years as they owe these guys a ton.
How are your niners doing?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy fans giving up on the 2019 season already.

:pound:
How in hell did you get that from what I posted? Lay off the Horse Shit, it rots the brain. Cowboys won the NFCE last season and will do so again this year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha and I even educated this clown this offseason. He said the eagles couldn't add anyone in free agency this year.
:dhd:
Wrong. I said they'd have to sign a bunch of mid level DA at bargain prices, and HOPE they pan out.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess there is only one thing to do,
Win the whole fuckin thing this year so they can tear it all down cause of the cap next year!

@Manster7588 check my math here since you're the cap guru :

Two world championships in three years ( course counting this year)

or do we wait another 23 years ( and still counting) to see if they can put the talent together ?????

Yeah call me greedy but I'll take the two Championships in three years, that way at least I can watch the dvr'd games in high def instead of some grainy VSH tape...

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in hell did you get that from what I posted? Lay off the Horse Shit, it rots the brain. Cowboys won the NFCE last season and will do so again this year.

Only by a lucky bounce off of Rasul Douglas' arm into the hands of Cooper.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. I said they'd have to sign a bunch of mid level DA at bargain prices, and HOPE they pan out.
Look at this clown. He can't even take his beatings like a man and admit he was wrong.

womanster :wave:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Manster guy sounds scared of the coming Philly dynasty. He has probably never been alive to see a Cowboys championship and is butthurt.

Anyone talking about cap impacts more than a year out is really stretching things.

BTW, how do you think the Cowboys cap will look after Dak and Zeke get paid? Not so good, lemme assure you.

Reactions: ctc

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess there is only one thing to do,
Win the whole fuckin thing this year so they can tear it all down cause of the cap next year!

@Manster7588 check my math here since you're the cap guru :

Two world championships in three years ( course counting this year)

or do we wait another 23 years ( and still counting) to see if they can put the talent together ?????

Yeah call me greedy but I'll take the two Championships in three years, that way at least I can watch the dvr'd games in high def instead of some grainy VSH tape...

Somebody recorded an episode of Saved by the Bell over the last tape.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles weren't even supposed to have enough cap the field a full roster this year...

Retards gonna retard.