• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL at AJ McCarron

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inflated OOC games can come back and bite a player in the azzler. Hell IF I was a Bama player, I would be screamin for better competition all around during my tenure there.

Guess thats why you dont hear the Beavers screaming too loud about better competition for themselves after losing to Eastern Washington at home.:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflecting AGAIN? I'm sure Bama will "plug-n-play" a new guy in there this year who will succeed from day1 also.

I expected as much...

Your "ex" QB wanted a pro style offense to go to, he found it.

Yep, I'm sure Bama will be just fine compared to Oregon St. You'll probably be back to watching gay **** by Game 4.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess thats why you dont hear the Beavers screaming too loud about better competition for themselves after losing to Eastern Washington at home.:L

Yeah my clubs garbage Bo, but yours on the other hand should be leading this game into the 21st century and not backwards being your #1 or close to it every year.
:yahoo:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I think the NFL is making a strong statement to QB play in the SEC as a whole. Only Johnny money has gone anywhere and he slipped way down below his expectations. AJ, Murray, and zack are all still on the board.
I am not surprised as all three have their problems:

- Murray - size
- Mett - just one year, and some character issues ... I am guessing a failed drug test at the combine didn't help any.
- McCarron - system QB

It could also be that we are seeing a shift in the way teams invest in QBs. Unless they are top of the line, which no one is saying these guys are, no need to spend the money. You can get the late, or as free agents. Kind of the way that RBs are no longer taken in the first round.

I see Murray being a lot like David Greene ... 3-4 years as a backup and then into the booth. The only caveat would be that Murray has a crazy desire that might enable him to push to levels we don't think he can get to. But, if I had to bet my life on it, it would be that he is part of Game Day crew in 5 years.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I'm sure Bama will be just fine compared to Oregon St. You'll probably be back to watching gay **** by Game 4.

Better than sucking gay cockles all game long with those OOC BLOWOUTS cuming your way year after year!:laugh3:

I know your ok with swallowing them too, you have admitted such.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gone to Cincy.

Might actually be a starter for a couple weeks someday.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray just went to Kansas City before McCarron and Mett. I am surprised but pleased. I am a KC fan. He can sit a year, Alex Smith may be gone. Good situation for him if he has a chance.

Hah, McCarron went next to the Bengals.

Smoking weed is killing Mett.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray just went to Kansas City before McCarron and Mett. I am surprised but pleased. I am a KC fan. He can sit a year, Alex Smith may be gone. Good situation for him if he has a chance.

Still unclear if that was the case. someone brought up PEDs with all of his injuries. I wouldnt be surprise by either tho. I would be more scared of the injuries he has(knee/back) than the weed.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the only two Dawgs have gone to my two NFL teams I follow: KC and Miami - yeah my NFL life sucks. But nice to have the two Dawgs on those teams.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still unclear if that was the case. someone brought up PEDs with all of his injuries. I wouldnt be surprise by either tho. I would be more scared of the injuries he has(knee/back) than the weed.
The PEDs might make more sense. I heard it was because the sample was deemed to be tampered with. In any event, if he recovers, he might be the QB steal of the draft.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my clubs garbage Bo, but yours on the other hand should be leading this game into the 21st century and not backwards being your #1 or close to it every year.
:yahoo:

They are, name me another team giving the others a model for making millions of dollars a year and actually making a profit all the while being a top contender and leading the recruiting rankings yearly. Yeah you will find one or two that make money, a few more that are top producers in the rankings for recruits and yet a few more that will come up with a strong showing for a few years in the rankings, but not all three on a consistent basis and thats what really matters is consistency. I have already commented on the status of the three OOC games a year and wont rehash it in here. I also commented on the Neutral site game and wont comment again in here,

This was clearly about AJ and a perception that some had about comments he made that were clearly comments he repeated from sources within the NFL. Last i checked he hasnt given reasons to believe he turned up as a liar, so until he does i will take him at his word.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are, name me another team giving the others a model for making millions of dollars a year and actually making a profit all the while being a top contender and leading the recruiting rankings yearly. Yeah you will find one or two that make money, a few more that are top producers in the rankings for recruits and yet a few more that will come up with a strong showing for a few years in the rankings, but not all three on a consistent basis and thats what really matters is consistency. I have already commented on the status of the three OOC games a year and wont rehash it in here. I also commented on the Neutral site game and wont comment again in here,

This was clearly about AJ and a perception that some had about comments he made that were clearly comments he repeated from sources within the NFL. Last i checked he hasnt given reasons to believe he turned up as a liar, so until he does i will take him at his word.

Say LSU Wallace, LSU!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want AJ to have my babies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSU!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBwRddleQJ8]BeauSoleil avec Michael Doucet "Zydeco Gris Gris" - YouTube[/ame]

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Murray the best out of the 3 he won twice as many games on the line with his own grit than the other two combined. Out of the 3 if the game is on the line I feel way more comfortable with Murray.