• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lock Looking More Like Manning?

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least in the shotgun stance...

Drew-Lock-Peyton-Manning-stance.jpg

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what all of the hype was about. I must have seen 10 or more articles where people were commenting on some 3 second clip released by the Broncos last Monday that supposedly showed a similarity...but no actual video or even a still picture. So this is it. Lock took a snap while facing the LOS. Holy shit, he's the reincarnation of PFM. Get ready for a billion Superbowl appearances.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what all of the hype was about. I must have seen 10 or more articles where people were commenting on some 3 second clip released by the Broncos last Monday that supposedly showed a similarity...but no actual video or even a still picture. So this is it. Lock took a snap while facing the LOS. Holy shit, he's the reincarnation of PFM. Get ready for a billion Superbowl appearances.
We'll see if he starts shouting out "Omaha!" pre-snap...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things about Drew Lock is his teammates care about him and want him to succeed - even a guy like Manning cared enough about him to spend significant time with Lock. Even guys on defense like and root for him. He needs to take smaller bites at being the playmaker and learn the higher percentage shorter passing game to get the playmakers the ball with a chance to make a play.