• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Load Playoffs.... Launch Game 1

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of pressure that we need to put Purdy in... The Lead...

Let's get some more points before the half...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BULLSHIT @Screamin12th and I'll call you out too...

Winning and developing a locker room is more important than a bunch of draft picks. Did you two suddenly forget we had TWO rookie tackles, TWO CBs, a RB, and basically an EDGE starting for us this season? You just don't think they don't need the starting experience? You're ready to dismiss them for the next wave?

Let's not forget how hard it is to attract free agents let alone resign players needed when you're a losing team?

Shame on both of you.
If they found a way to win this game then sure, but just limping in and losing in the first round doesn't do more than the draft capital they missed out on.

They need too many pieces on defense, depth, a reasonable center, and maybe another QB for the future (mid/late rounds).

I'd rather be stronger for next year and a deeper run. Sorry, that's my stance.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they found a way to win this game then sure, but just limping in and losing in the first round doesn't do more than the draft capital they missed out on.

They need too many pieces on defense, depth, a reasonable center, and maybe another QB for the future (mid/late rounds).

I'd rather limp into the playoffs any year than to just move up 4 or 5 spots in the draft. The draft is a complete crap shoot in my opinion. Nothing beats watching your team in the playoffs though.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well no fuckin shit Wizard.. we've been talking about this for the last 17 weeks.. Seattle needs more help on the OL/DL and LBer crew.. This is zero surprise and the Seahawks weren't supposed to be even in the fuckin' game let alone competing in it...

And you want to sacrifice all the rookies we're playing (which we just drafted and FIVE - five, are you out of your fucking mind, FIVE) for MORE rookies? When the rookies we already drafted were high round and require a winning locker room, not to mention the winning locker room that is beneficial to the new rookie picks that we're going to draft?

The fuck are you talking about, man?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather limp into the playoffs any year than to just move up 4 or 5 spots in the draft. The draft is a complete crap shoot in my opinion. Nothing beats watching your team in the playoffs though.
I don't have any problem with others seeing it differently. Cracks me up when people get bent over someone having a different take.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HORRIBLE call by Seattle... bleh.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking blitz, ONCE! Please...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the post just above my last as an example lol. Some people can't handle others not agreeing with them.