• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s100524_10habs-pg-horizontal.JPG

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually are not. If it's sign guy you are talking about. His are all just bland and not clever.

Maybe some other fans who sneak something completely inappropriate in.

Pshhhh. Sign guy is cool. Dancing Shawny is a fat fuck who wasnt funny years ago, let alone now.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They actually are not. If it's sign guy you are talking about. His are all just bland and not clever.

i agree, he sucks

Pshhhh. Sign guy is cool. Dancing Shawny is a fat fuck who wasnt funny years ago, let alone now.

i agree, he sucks

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Cut the guy some slack. He's been holding up the same signs since the '70's. You gotta admire his commitment.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the fuck are we bashing Philadelphia Flyer traditions? What's next? Making fun of Lauren Hart? Wtf!?!

I personally love all of the quirky, little shit that makes a hockey game in Philadelphia unique like the previously mentioned fat guy that dances on the big screen late in the third period and the poster holder behind the net.

Maybe this is just because I don't live in the area and therefore do not see this all of the time. Perhaps only a couple times a year altogether at the most. It's never gotten old for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why in the fuck are we bashing Philadelphia Flyer traditions? What's next? Making fun of Lauren Hart? Wtf!?!

I personally love all of the quirky, little shit that makes a hockey game in Philadelphia unique like the previously mentioned fat guy that dances on the big screen late in the third period and the poster holder behind the net.

Maybe this is just because I don't live in the area and therefore do not see this all of the time. Perhaps only a couple times a year altogether. It's never gotten old for me.

the fat idiot dancing i will never ever ever agree with you on. i can live with 'sign guy' as i can imagine he is prolly 60+ so whatever. the dancing guy is a joke, he started dancing the year we blew and now i have to put up with him doing flyers announcing. same moves every game and the only people that find this entertaining (sorry mav) are the ones that don't see it every game. its gotten very old.:sorry:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK SHAWNY

Common now. Through Brian Propp, know him and have played golf with him a few times, I met this dude after a game. He really was a funny guy to hang with. We had a few beers together. :pop2:

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Common now. Through Brian Propp, know him and have played golf with him a few times, I met this dude after a game. He really was a funny guy to hang with. We had a few beers together. :pop2:

I don't doubt he is a good guy but the act is just annoying. The "funny because he's fat" jokes just don't do it for me. (Jonah Hill and many others)