• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Livin resurfaces

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be interested to know that no NBA team has ever won 60+ games and not made the playoffs. Yes, the Warriors should have made it to the playoffs in 2008 when they finished 48-34, but they also lost their last two games of that season. Yes, it was sad that the Hawks got in the Eastern Conference playoffs with a sub-.500 record, but they took the eventual champions to seven games in the first round. His ignorance knows no bounds. I hope he is right, though, and the Niners win the West, but I'd rather them do it by winning out, rather than finishing 7-9 with victories coming against the right teams.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be interested to know that no NBA team has ever won 60+ games and not made the playoffs. Yes, the Warriors should have made it to the playoffs in 2008 when they finished 48-34, but they also lost their last two games of that season. Yes, it was sad that the Hawks got in the Eastern Conference playoffs with a sub-.500 record, but they took the eventual champions to seven games in the first round. His ignorance knows no bounds. I hope he is right, though, and the Niners win the West, but I'd rather them do it by winning out, rather than finishing 7-9 with victories coming against the right teams.

I am firmly hoping that we lose the next three so that it hurts the Yorks and they'd be more inclined to sell. Did you see Candlestick on TV Sunday? At least half empty.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am firmly hoping that we lose the next three so that it hurts the Yorks and they'd be more inclined to sell. Did you see Candlestick on TV Sunday? At least half empty.

Ouch. That never happens. Sadly, the only game I've missed all year was one of the few that would've been fun to watch. It was just too beautiful of a day down here to spend indoors, and the beach and park were calling my name.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope the best for my Niners, but I'm not that optimistic. Sunday's game was not as dominating as the score would indicate, as the Seahawks pretty much handed the ball to the Niners over and over again. Obviously, I'd feel 100% better if they somehow beat the Chargers this Thursday.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the best for my Niners, but I'm not that optimistic. Sunday's game was not as dominating as the score would indicate, as the Seahawks pretty much handed the ball to the Niners over and over again. Obviously, I'd feel 100% better if they somehow beat the Chargers this Thursday.

Definitely not likely the way the Chargers are playing and getting healthy at the right time with so much to play for. Still gotta root for them, though. Especially against the only southern California team.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part is that the Niners, as long as they beat the Rams on Dec 26, are the likely division champs. Thus, at 7-9 (provided they beat the Cards on Jan 2) they will end up with the 20th pick in the draft. At 6-10, they'd end up with the 8-12 range.

As long as the Yorks own this team, we are screwed.