• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Live Tennis Resumes.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a Valencia Tennis Challenge on Tennis Channel.

It's a round robin right now, Bautista Agut vs. Carreno Busta.

Umpire and line judges are wearing masks.

sportingly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not the same without the crowd, but something is better than nothing.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried searching for "Valencia Tennis Challenge" on the internet, and the first two pages of results are all betting sites.

Where can I find information about the tournament itself, such as the format, and the draw? You know, the useful stuff.

joxafa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello. sorry to post this question here. I've tried tons of different overgrips - tacky, ultimate absoption, feel etc etc - but they all become slippery very quickly. Yes I admit I have sweaty palms, but it almost seems as if I have to change overgrips mid-match. I've been using the Babolat Pro Team Tacky lately, which supposedly has "220% absorption", but even that doesn't stay tacky for a whole match. Anyone have any recommendations for a good overgrip that would fit the bill?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello. sorry to post this question here. I've tried tons of different overgrips - tacky, ultimate absoption, feel etc etc - but they all become slippery very quickly. Yes I admit I have sweaty palms, but it almost seems as if I have to change overgrips mid-match. I've been using the Babolat Pro Team Tacky lately, which supposedly has "220% absorption", but even that doesn't stay tacky for a whole match. Anyone have any recommendations for a good overgrip that would fit the bill?
I use Wilson Pro Perforated....allows for a little more feel than the regular grip they offer.

I don't have sweaty hands though...does Tournagrip work for you? That seems the most absorbant without the issue of slip...

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colonel Alcaraz simply dominates Medved! This kid has taken over. Djokovic is old now and may have the record slam but will be harmless soon. Nadal unfortunately might be done. Both are old lions and young hyenas can tear them apart.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colonel Alcaraz simply dominates Medved! This kid has taken over. Djokovic is old now and may have the record slam but will be harmless soon. Nadal unfortunately might be done. Both are old lions and young hyenas can tear them apart.
...Djokovic just won the Aussie and only lost one set...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont compare to this Old Lion.
1680199938319.png

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sell special hand products for sweaty hands. Also there is spray adhesive that you can spray on your grip. Let it dry though before using.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sell special hand products for sweaty hands. Also there is spray adhesive that you can spray on your grip. Let it dry though before using.
I had a mixed doubles partner who had a rosin bag in her tennis bag that worked really nicely