• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions VS Steelers Game Thread

black_magic

Mass Debater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is this the same old lions? We arent allowed to lose a game? A loss is a loss, no matter how you lose it. The same old lions wouldnt be tied for first, or even 2nd at this pt in any other year. You fuckboys would say the same shit if we lost the superbowl. "oh same old lions"

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the way they lost this game is typical.. It's the fucking truth..

NO its not. Teams are going to lose on occasion. It happens. Doesnt mean this is the same team of the last 10 years.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the only one who laughs at your shit in real life too ?

Ofcourse because I talk to myself......No one can laugh along in the bathroom when your alone.:laugh3:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
picked and now they will need a TD to win with almost no time.

Great call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who is OK with it needs to have their heads examined

I am okay with being agrressive on fakes. Was it a bad time? YES. A lot of peeps on here complain about the play calling and not being agressive with leads and when they do it they will still bitch. You have to pick your poison when complaining. Do you want it or not? I liked the agressiveness. I feel it was a bad decision at the point and time in the game.

I have wanted more pedal to the floor. Schwartz to me just does not have the juggler instinct. Therefore does know when to use it. Call me a idiot a asshole maybe even crazy. My head works just fine!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ofcourse because I talk to myself......No one can laugh along in the bathroom when your alone.:laugh3:

If you're going to be an idiot you might as well own it. So congrats on that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke the receiving core has been this half.. How can they NOT get open against this secondary.. The coaching staff needs to be FIRED if they don't make the playoffs.. Point blank..

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am okay with being agrressive on fakes. Was it a bad time? YES. A lot of peeps on here complain about the play calling and not being agressive with leads and when they do it they will still bitch. You have to pick your poison when complaining. Do you want it or not? I liked the agressiveness. I feel it was a bad decision at the point and time in the game.

I have wanted more pedal to the floor. Schwartz to me just does not have the juggler instinct. Therefore does know when to use it. Call me a idiot a asshole maybe even crazy. My head works just fine!!

There's a lot that went wrong but come on .. who does that ? Up by 4 in the 4th in the red zone with 4 yards to go in horrible conditions ? Who does that ? How is that possibly a good idea ?

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's not when you get aggressive. If it was 4th and 1 outside the 30 then you can get aggressive. When you are on the fucking 5 with an easy 3 points late in the 4th you take the points period.

There is no arguement and there is no opinion. It was the WRONG call. You will hear 99.9999999% of every expert say that this week.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I like Stafford.. But where the fuck is Lionstop now? And for those of you who hate Stafford? How are your coaches doing now? Both look like fucking idiots.. Especially the coaching..

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is this the same old lions? We arent allowed to lose a game? A loss is a loss, no matter how you lose it. The same old lions wouldnt be tied for first, or even 2nd at this pt in any other year. You fuckboys would say the same shit if we lost the superbowl. "oh same old lions"

First three Fairweather touchdowns given away. Two misses tackles two touchdowns given. Pisa poor coaching. Same old lay downs do what it takes you to lose.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not when you get aggressive. If it was 4th and 1 outside the 30 then you can get aggressive. When you are on the fucking 5 with an easy 3 points late in the 4th you take the points period.

There is no arguement and there is no opinion. It was the WRONG call. You will hear 99.9999999% of every expert say that this week.

This ^^.

I don't want to hear "if it works he's a genius". Bullshit. It was a horrible decision in those circumstances. It wasn't necessarily why we lost but it sure as fuck didn't help.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Kool Aids and Cornbreads,

The people saying same old Lions are referring to the way they lost. Can anyone ever remember a loss where you could only scratch your head by the coaching decisions, play calling, and just a general feeling of confusion about how that happened? If you can, and unless you have massive memory problems you can, there have been many of those games. Guess what that means? SOL

Fucking whiners

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Kool Aids and Cornbreads,

The people saying same old Lions are referring to the way they lost. Can anyone ever remember a loss where you could only scratch your head by the coaching decisions, play calling, and just a general feeling of confusion about how that happened? If you can, and unless you have massive memory problems you can, there have been many of those games. Guess what that means? SOL

Fucking whiners

The only other team that does that are my other team.. Da Raiders.. (trash franchise)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kreton this why the Lions will be lucky to be a wild card team. Lions have second easiest schedule remaining. They play at the level of opponents. CJ was held to no catches in second half because of play calling not defense. I was on the wagon to get rid of Schwartz Linehan and Gunny last year. Regardless of what happens the rest of year I will still be driving the wagon.

NOT whining... just stating my Dr. Eviler opinion as entitled.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give up on your Lions guys. The Steelers are a very strange team to face with their bipolar offense/defense. Yes I am happy Pitt won but I really like the Lions and still think they will be playoff bound and will do damage. Todays game was so fucking strange. Hell, all games today have been odd. GB could take the division lead but they still are without Rodgers and will be without him for awhile. I like the Lions chances in the long run.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I like Stafford.. But where the fuck is Lionstop now? And for those of you who hate Stafford? How are your coaches doing now? Both look like fucking idiots.. Especially the coaching..

Play calling was weird in the 2nd half. Maybe they were adjusting to the Steelers adjustments. Idk. But they went away from what was working. They never threw to Pettigrew and only threw to Calvin once before it got out of hand. Just odd play calling. I'd like to hear what Schwartz has to say about it.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look Congrats to your Steelers but I am so sick and tired of this, "Keep your head up routine".. Just sick and tired of routing for a team that allows this same routine over and over due to their ineptitude...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss. Now we have to play a Bucs team that are putting things together. Refocus.