• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs Cowgirls

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tied right in the middle of the pack in the only category that matters. 7 passing TDs allowed. Pass numbers are a little deceiving I think, why pass when you can run at will??? 4 things can happen when you pass, 3 are bad(Incomplete, Sack or INT).

Actually no. When you run the ball 75 yards down to the 2 and then throw a 2 yard TD then it does not matter at all. The second sentence you wrote basically reinforces that. The few long passes given up were still well defended but perfectly thrown balls.

Need to stop the run. We are fine against the pass. I would be more concerned with covering RBs if anything on pass D.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really don't know what the pass defense is, we'll find out Sunday. I have a feeling the pass defense numbers will be rising and the ranking plummeting. Hopefully I'm wrong, I want to believe the season isn't lost already.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really don't know what the pass defense is, we'll find out Sunday. I have a feeling the pass defense numbers will be rising and the ranking plummeting. Hopefully I'm wrong, I want to believe the season isn't lost already.

Agreed. Other than the Pats we have not played teams that pass very well. This team is not going anywhere this year. Probably not even 500.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowgirls?

Those Cowgirls steamrolled the kitty kats

Sooooooo when you say steamroll. You mean last second, miracle Willy Mays Hayes catch from Zeke?
We all know Zeke likes to keep his pimp hands strong but you gotta admit that was a difficult catch.