• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions @ Vikes

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff has regressed this season in just about every way. Ok, the protection is lousy but even when it is good he gets happy feet and doesn't seem to know what to do. His pocket presence has been terrible. He's been inaccurate at the worst possible times, missing several open TD passes so far this year. He always seems to move the wrong way in the pocket and I know that's easier for us to see, but he looks like a rookie back there at times.

Problem is we're stuck with him. Nobody gonna what that contract. O-Line has too be better. They were terrible today

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants to pay a guy $27mil to get sacked. Cassel probably makes $1mil and would get sacked "just as well". See the point? Sort of why you use paper plates around little kids instead of good china plates.

This defense is shit. This defense has been shit for a very, very long time. In the last 10 years our defense has maybe won or contributed heavily to 4-5 games for us.

This O-Line is shit. This O-Line has been shut for a very, very long time. In the last 10 years our O-Line has not won us a single game.

Our RB's have been shit for a very, very long time. Keryon Johnson was the first 100 yard rusher since Barry retired I think. I'm pretty sure our run game hasn't won or contributed heavily to more than 3-4 games in like 10 years.

The fact we aren't 0-16 every year is squarely on the throwing arm of our starting QB. Stafford has done more with less than just about any other QB out there. The QB's who have done more have unilaterally had more to work with. And even then, mid season they traded Staffords #1 WR, for a pick that will end up becoming another Teez Tabor.

Yes, it sucks being average or slightly below. But I remember the Millen era, when we all knew the game was decided before it even started. Where we weren't even competitive. And this current team minus Stafford is right back to that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford looks checked out mentally.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything was shit today. Good thing it wasn't a must-win game.

Oh. FUCK.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we starting the Lions 2019 NFL draft thread?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we starting the Lions 2019 NFL draft thread?

Started debated this after the 49ers game. Then they sucked guys back in to being supposedly a contender again. 6-10 as I said if they can beat Bills and Cards and win one other game.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game had nothing to do with Tate being gone. Early on JBC was using Riddick as slot guy on two plays that worked and never really seen it again. Tate can’t get a ball when Stafford is on his ass.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game had nothing to do with Tate being gone. Early on JBC was using Riddick as slot guy on two plays that worked and never really seen it again. Tate can’t get a ball when Stafford is on his ass.

Amen — everyone complaining about Stafford are pointing fingers at the wrong person. The OL was ATROCIOUS. 10 sacks. TEN!!!! And the funniest play was after the Lions recovered the fumble — we were going to do a flee flicker and OT got beat so badly, the RB didn’t even have time to pitch it back to Stafford.

I wish Detroit would have went full Gruden and started selling pieces to the highest bidder. Once again though — the best player for the Lions was Harrison. You aren’t running thru the A gaps within in the game.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense outscored 7-6. When you get a net-1 from your offense its pretty much over. Defense was not great but got 2 turnovers with 1 in FG range already. Only gave up 17 points. Good enough to win with but not spectacular considering both MN WRs were injured (Diggs didnt even play).

I have seen enough of JBC. I dont care if Staff likes him he has regressed this year big time. Also, our plays are absolutely infantile. Anyone can see them coming from a mile away. I really wish MP had brought in real coordinators. We may have the 2 worst coordinators in the league overall. Players seem confused on what they are supposed to be doing too.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Saints/Rams game really puts things in perspective with the Lions. We're not even close

Stafford will never and I mean NEVER be the QB Brees is. Just doesn't have that touch on the deep ball like Brees.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the game that broke my spirit. We are terrible. Reminds me of the Saints game last year when everything went wrong and Stafford got killed while also making many bone-headed decisions.

We suck. We should lose out, but we will win 5 or 6 games and hurt our draft position.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the game that broke my spirit. We are terrible. Reminds me of the Saints game last year when everything went wrong and Stafford got killed while also making many bone-headed decisions.

We suck. We should lose out, but we will win 5 or 6 games and hurt our draft position.

Last week broke my spirits. I really expected them to win. I think 6 maybe 7 at most with a win at Arizona.