• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIONS SIGN WR MARVIN JONES

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with MJ going on IR. Why risk further injury if he could possibly play in any of the remaining games.

Me too. There is nothing to gain. Can make the argument there is some gain in seeing what we have in these young players.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so.

Jeudy's teammate ,Ruggs lll, is the better prospect, imo. (as long as Ruggs ends up being drafted by a team that has a QB that can utilize him correctly or either of those two for that matter).

I wouldn't take either of those guys top 5.
Bama WR's are a always a "little" over rated.
Julio is the only type of guy you take that high and he hasn't been a big TD scorer over his career, just a yardage monster.
Cooper went #4, super over rated.
Jeudy is more like Calvin Ridley (which is still very good).
No reason to take a WR top 5 unless it is a Julio, Calvin type specimen. Positional value is too low.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julio is the only type of guy you take that high and he hasn't been a big TD scorer over his career, just a yardage monster.
No reason to take a WR top 5 unless it is a Julio, Calvin type specimen. Positional value is too low.

I doubt either of them end up top 15(I know Jeudy is being projected there at the moment) this is another strong WR class and theres a good chance one of them makes it to our 2nd pick

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't stating that I wanted either of those two drafted by BQ or even Cee Dee Lamb. Ruggs playstyle, good hands, route running and explosiveness gives me the draft crush goose bumps.

Funny thing though is you were all enamored with D.K. Metcalf last year as a possible 1st round pick for us. His hands come from the Brazilian mountains of granite.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Lacy will be the next man up to replace Marvin Jones

Lacy was the first name out of Patricia’s mouth when the coach was asked about how the Lions can replace Jones for the final three weeks of 2019.

“Well, you know we’ve had Chris Lacy out there. He’s been active for the last couple of weeks, too,” Patricia said. “He’s rolled through from the wide receiver position, so we’ll put a little bit more on his plate as we go, and then we’ll kind of see how this looks towards the end of the week.”

It will be a significant jump for Lacy. He’s played just 11 offensive snaps all season and has yet to see a pass thrown his way.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing though is you were all enamored with D.K. Metcalf last year as a possible 1st round pick for us. His hands come from the Brazilian mountains of granite.

Better than our first round pick.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a website to see who dropped more passes this year between him and Hockensuck?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hock has more attempted defender leaps leading to a concussion.

Guy is 6'5 270lbs and trying to jump over a DB like a ballerina or some shit.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF, Pro Football Reference, NFL next gen stats

:noidea:

Only PFF scouts drops. Need to pay but not that curious. All I know is I have seen plenty of drops this year from him.