• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions coaches argued with each other on the team's final drive

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a piece of shit loser.

Coaches arguing? Fuck that... you oh-and-four worthless fuck.

Skelton has more pride and dignity than that loser... I feel bad for detroit, they'll never capitalize on megatron with that loser fuck stafford as QB. I mean seriously, 0 and lifetime against GB, and he still doesn't care enough to step up???

A NOBODY quarterback like Skelton, can get up get ultra motivated and play perfect against the 49ers because he doesn't want his team to keep losing... but this Stafford bitch comes out 0 - for - life and has another terrible game against a division rival.

What a worthless fuck, I'm glad we have Smith instead of that gutless pig.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Skelton has more pride and dignity than that loser... I feel bad for detroit, they'll never capitalize on megatron with that loser fuck stafford as QB. I mean seriously, 0 and lifetime against GB, and he still doesn't care enough to step up???

A NOBODY quarterback like Skelton, can get up get ultra motivated and play perfect against the 49ers because he doesn't want his team to keep losing... but this Stafford bitch comes out 0 - for - life and has another terrible game against a division rival.

:eek2:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I won't echo what you said about Stafford, but will add that after Delanie Walker scored the go-ahead TD last year, they showed no urgency or desperation. It was the first time I had ever watched a final drive and not worry about "Favre being Favre" or a fluke accident happen. It just didn't seem like it was going to happen. I even worried about a kickoff return for a TD, hail mary, or long countless pitching back TD in the Saints game. Against the Lions, Stafford has a lot of final drive winners, but if it's not to be, you can see it. (Based on our game last year, yesterday's game, and a few others I've seen from them.)

How much of this team is the same as before 2011? Maybe they have the losing culture still there? Maybe they excel when things are going well (2011) and collapse when they face some struggles (2012, pre-2011)?

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing is Stafford's fault. His a franchise QB.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have Stafford in fantasy this year and have watched as much of them as possible. I'm not sure he has 300 meaningful passing yards on the season. When he has put up numbers, its been after the game's been decided in almost every case. So horribly disappointing. I still think the guy will be good, but his accuracy is just not cutting it right now.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have Stafford in fantasy this year and have watched as much of them as possible. I'm not sure he has 300 meaningful passing yards on the season. When he has put up numbers, its been after the game's been decided in almost every case. So horribly disappointing. I still think the guy will be good, but his accuracy is just not cutting it right now.

i had him last year and he did great.

i wanted to draft him again (round 2) but he was already taken. i tried to trade for him earlier but he had that huge game two (?) weeks ago. still feel he'll finish strong as a fantasy QB, and doesn't matter to me if it is meaningful or not.

the above also applies to my last year's WR stud - Calvin Johnson. but his stats has also gotten better, so can't trade for him now.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anwar Richardson:

Lions coach Jim Schwartz announces WR Titus Young will be inactive this week

Lions coach Jim Schwatz said Titus Young's "behavior on Sunday was unacceptable" #NFL

Jim Schwartz said Titus Young was sent home from the facility today. Will not play this week

Jim Schwartz said Titus Young's behavior has to change or he will run out of opportunities to get it right #NFL

Jim Schwartz is very unhappy with Titus Young's behavior

Jim Schwartz said Titus Young "needs to be a team player." #NFL

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately, I also have him and I currently hate him. Wish I would have taken Matt Ryan (although he shit the bed with 5 INT's yesterday) over him in hindsight with who was left on the board at the time. Stafford needs to work on his footwork in the offseason. Perhaps see a sports psychologist as well.