• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions at Vikings

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Staff is out with COVID then forget about it. As it is Kenny G is out a while and so is Flowers. TW3 as well.

This could be the end of the season.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season ended as soon as Matt Patricia was retained.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of us Lions posters have given up on posting here Lol. This team is trash. We know it.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season ended as soon as Matt Patricia was retained.

They had another shit game plan for the 4th game in a row. I think they will be toast now. Even the biggest supporters can tell that the coaches suck. Even Bevel, who is the best OC in over a decade, looks like Caldwell these days. How hard was it to throw to the outside. Vikings defense blows except for the LBs and safeties. The middle of the field should not have even been considered. Could have thrown outside all day. Vaitai should be cut immediately. He is dog shit. Not that Dahl is the answer either but we need 1 more really good guard.

Defense just looks like shit now. Not sure what they are even trying to do. There are good players on that side of the ball. its not like it is impossible to at least be average. Tavai and Jones suck. Nick Williams has been a bust. We need a lot of help in the front seven. 2 LBs minimum and a stud DT.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should run on first down more.

Nobody suspects it.

Dont even get me started. Unfortunately, because this is going to end up and asterisk season, the boys may get 1 more year. They are definitely going down the shitter this year. They just dont see how bad they are doing. They think they need to execute better. Its way more than that. Scheme and play calling is awful. Even I am convinced now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont even get me started. Unfortunately, because this is going to end up and asterisk season, the boys may get 1 more year. They are definitely going down the shitter this year. They just dont see how bad they are doing. They think they need to execute better. Its way more than that. Scheme and play calling is awful. Even I am convinced now.
I'd rather have 08 over again than another year of this regime.