• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Line opens Nebraska +3 vs Iowa

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This line smells fishy from a mile away and I love it.

What’s funny too is the line immediately jumped to +4.....then to +5.5.......then back down to +4.......then all the way back down to +3......and now sitting at +4.5

Nobody knows wtf to make of this game.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm seeing a game like Wiscy. Our offense can put up yards, but will it put up points? Iowa is a poor mans Wiscy, not nearly as many offensive weapons and about the same defense. If we can stop their run game, i like our chances of pulling an upset.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My family is heading to Lincoln for Thanksgiving, not to attend the game. Family Thanksgiving.

weather forecast is rain and crap weather. I just looked at the entire weather forecast for Lincoln this week, looks like it is a bundle up trip.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My family is heading to Lincoln for Thanksgiving, not to attend the game. Family Thanksgiving.

weather forecast is rain and crap weather. I just looked at the entire weather forecast for Lincoln this week, looks like it is a bundle up trip.

My boy's Class A football Championship (Westside vs Bellevue West) is scheduled for tomorrow night in Memorial Stadium. Watching closely to see if they're gonna get it in. Weather peeps don't have a good handle on the area. It depends what time the rain turns to snow.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This line smells fishy from a mile away and I love it.

What’s funny too is the line immediately jumped to +4.....then to +5.5.......then back down to +4.......then all the way back down to +3......and now sitting at +4.5

Nobody knows wtf to make of this game.
No clue is right. Some questions for the game.

1. What players are playing? Koa, Robinson, Pickering
2. What defense shows up for Huskers? The good tackling team from the Maryland game or the Wisconsin game.
3. Maybe the weather on Friday?!?!?! Right now for Friday 80% chance of Freezing Rain/Rain in Lincoln.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under/Over open at 48.5 points down to 46.5. Some lines it back to 5 to 6 point underdog for the Huskers

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under/Over open at 48.5 points down to 46.5. Some lines it back to 5 to 6 point underdog for the Huskers

That over under initially went up to 50 after opening at 48.5.

I laughed considering the slop that's expected.

The back 7 for Nebraska had better be ready to tackle. Iowa RB's are going to get to the 2nd level.

Someone twitter to Chinander that Iowa like's to run crossing routes with their TE's when everybody goes to sleep. Not sure he's learned that after one year yet.

Reactions: FNG

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue is right. Some questions for the game.

1. What players are playing? Koa, Robinson, Pickering
2. What defense shows up for Huskers? The good tackling team from the Maryland game or the Wisconsin game.
3. Maybe the weather on Friday?!?!?! Right now for Friday 80% chance of Freezing Rain/Rain in Lincoln.
Koa (I'm assuming you mean K. Noa) is out... meniscus surgery.... Frost wouldn't comment on Robinson and I don't think Pickering will be kicking after the good kicking we saw last Saturday.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koa (I'm assuming you mean K. Noa) is out... meniscus surgery.... Frost wouldn't comment on Robinson and I don't think Pickering will be kicking after the good kicking we saw last Saturday.
Frost said Pickering was out for Maryland with illness.

My boy's Class A football Championship (Westside vs Bellevue West) is scheduled for tomorrow night in Memorial Stadium. Watching closely to see if they're gonna get it in. Weather peeps don't have a good handle on the area. It depends what time the rain turns to snow.
My son in laws think they are frying a turkey in the rain Thursday - should be great entertainment. Last year they started drinking long before they started the turkey and brought in a raw bird, but I had a roasted turkey that was perfect. This year they think they are going to try again but once again I will roast a turkey.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost said Pickering was out for Maryland with illness.

My son in laws think they are frying a turkey in the rain Thursday - should be great entertainment. Last year they started drinking long before they started the turkey and brought in a raw bird, but I had a roasted turkey that was perfect. This year they think they are going to try again but once again I will roast a turkey.

I've fried turkeys in the rain and snow. My turkey fryer has a lid. The thermometer sticks out the side.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Line today has stayed around 5 points Huskers underdog. Under/Over is now down to 44.5 points

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've fried turkeys in the rain and snow. My turkey fryer has a lid. The thermometer sticks out the side.
It's an air fryer, and their turkey was done 1 1/2 hours after we ate lunch. I can only tell them to start earlier so many times...

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an air fryer, and their turkey was done 1 1/2 hours after we ate lunch. I can only tell them to start earlier so many times...
The fuck??? an air fryer for a turkey................... lmfao that is just fancy baking

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck??? an air fryer for a turkey................... lmfao that is just fancy baking
Except actual baking got the turkey cooked in time. I knew they were in trouble when they started their turkey 1hr 50min after I started mine. The cold weather seems to slow the air fryer cook time way down. They would have been better off actually frying the bird.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except actual baking got the turkey cooked in time. I knew they were in trouble when they started their turkey 1hr 50min after I started mine. The cold weather seems to slow the air fryer cook time way down. They would have been better off actually frying the bird.
Why do they need to air fry it outside??? if there isnt oil it doesnt need to be outside... lmfao