• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Likely to be traded...

Which Tigers are likely to be dealt before the trade deadline?

• Francisco Liriano

• Mike Fiers

• Victor Martinez

• Shane Greene

• Leonys Martin

• Jose Iglesias

• Nicholas Castellanos

• Michael Fulmer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which Tigers are likely to be dealt before the trade deadline?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants Vmart and Liriano, Martin and Fiers won't fetch a wont fetch a respectable price. Iglesias goes to the Dodgers if they fail to get Machado ... and Greene will get a moderate choice paving the way for Jimenez to show what he can do at the closer spot.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants Vmart and Liriano, Martin and Fiers won't fetch a wont fetch a respectable price. Iglesias goes to the Dodgers if they fail to get Machado ... and Greene will get a moderate choice paving the way for Jimenez to show what he can do at the closer spot.
I agree they won't bring back a ton. But they're veterans on a rebuilding team that will be free agents at the end of the season. They don't really need to bring back a ton. Pretty much anything they can get for them would be better than just letting them go at the end of the season for free.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Reds see a way to deal Iglesias but I think the price will be pretty high. His contract status is real team-friendly.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fulmer and Iglesias.
I'm torn on whether I'd like them to deal Fulmer or not. On one hand I feel they could get a lot for him now and by the time they're really ready to compete he might be getting close to free agency so maybe they should trade him. On the other hand he's proven to be at least a very solid SP already and he's really young, cheap and signed for a while still.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on whether I'd like them to deal Fulmer or not. On one hand I feel they could get a lot for him now and by the time they're really ready to compete he might be getting close to free agency so maybe they should trade him. On the other hand he's proven to be at least a very solid SP already and he's really young, cheap and signed for a while still.
Fulmer will be worth a lot to a contender. Maybe too much.