• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIII

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the SB has been underwhelming to say the least.
The biggest play, IMO, was the ridiculous call by the refs again, with the hitting a defenseless receiver in the 1st quarter.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going to say this Pederson> McVeigh. Goff is sucking badly and we know the Pats are mediocre at defense.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Rams will be in the mix for Foles. That was a pathetic performance by that offense, in particular, Goff.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff sucks. Both our QB's are better.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles would have won this game.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread became embarrassing, real quick.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the guy that loved Chip Kelly?

uh, no. anyone with common sense could easily see his system didn't belong in the NFL. thanks for putting it in question form though, unlike the dope after you who just makes up random stuff.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hates Doug Pederson.

And hates Carson Wentz.

We really are blessed to have him around.:rolleyes2:

Top 5 QBs when it matters

love how dude immediately shut down your nonsense in the very first reply. i think the other poster is still waiting for your answer. he's already asked like 7 times.

some of you lame fucks are an embarrassment. the more "casual" home team fans that disagree with me, the more i know i'm right about something.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 5 QBs when it matters

love how dude immediately shut down your nonsense in the very first reply. i think the other poster is still waiting for your answer. he's already asked like 7 times.

some of you lame fucks are an embarrassment. the more "casual" home team fans that disagree with me, the more i know i'm right about something.

I’m confused. You say he made it up that you hate Wentz...but you don’t seem to be a Wentz fan. Which is it?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m confused. You say he made it up that you hate Wentz...but you don’t seem to be a Wentz fan. Which is it?

when have i said i'm not a wentz fan? forums are nothing but bullshit babies, trash talkers and trolls who love to twist words and argue (not talking about you.)

i was thrilled with moving up to take wentz. and when a decent chunk of fans were whining about his mechanics and accuracy during his rookie year, saying he needs a football shrink and shit like that.. i said that was nonsense and it's his rookie year.

and now because i think foles and the value of trading wentz is more beneficial to the team's future than just keeping wentz and paying him max.. i'm a "wentz hater." i love watching him play and i'll be just as excited for the team next season as i would be if foles were the QB. however, i don't think wentz is the right decision OVERALL for the team and i think it's going to backfire in the long run.

so if that means i hate him.. whatever the fuck ever. what am i, part of the eagles staff? is carson coming to me for an explanation? shit gets so corny on forums.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was scared shitless on the biggest stage, he was terrible. Pats D was very good for most of the game but the impact was enhanced by how bad the Rams were offensively the entire game.

Rams played a solid game defensively, certainly good enough to win the game but Brady like he almost always does came up clutch when they needed it. I think the Rams will have a tough time recovering from this one...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when have i said i'm not a wentz fan? forums are nothing but bullshit babies, trash talkers and trolls who love to twist words and argue (not talking about you.)

i was thrilled with moving up to take wentz. and when a decent chunk of fans were whining about his mechanics and accuracy during his rookie year, saying he needs a football shrink and shit like that.. i said that was nonsense and it's his rookie year.

and now because i think foles and the value of trading wentz is more beneficial to the team's future than just keeping wentz and paying him max.. i'm a "wentz hater." i love watching him play and i'll be just as excited for the team next season as i would be if foles were the QB. however, i don't think wentz is the right decision OVERALL for the team and i think it's going to backfire in the long run.

so if that means i hate him.. whatever the fuck ever. what am i, part of the eagles staff? is carson coming to me for an explanation? shit gets so corny on forums.

I don’t disagree with much of your Eagles points in there.

I want to keep Wentz but I see the value in riding with Foles and trading Wentz for a haul of picks. I’ve entertained the idea...but I think sticking with Wentz is the better move. I guess we’ll see how it plays out.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit gets so corny on forums.

You are incredibly corny. Agreed there.

Don't be a bitch about Wentz playing like the top QBs do when the game matters most in 4th quarters.

Facts shouldn't make you so angry, little fella.