• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Liberty Bowl

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that many of you are disappointed in this year's team, but we still have one game left. Just two days until WVU faces the Black Knights in the Liberty Bowl. This is a 9-2 Army team, that took the Commander-in-Chief trophy. Hell, we're a seven point favorite. I know 2020 has been a fucked up year, but is there NO excited from any of you?

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that many of you are disappointed in this year's team, but we still have one game left. Just two days until WVU faces the Black Knights in the Liberty Bowl. This is a 9-2 Army team, that took the Commander-in-Chief trophy. Hell, we're a seven point favorite. I know 2020 has been a fucked up year, but is there NO excited from any of you?
I'm super excited, we have the best coach in the land, he walks across the Monongahela River, he will guide us to victory against a superior Army team that has played a killer schedule, and defeated 9 great teams With a combined record of 25-48 Including wins over power houses like Mercer, Citadel, Abilene Christian, They only lost to an undefeated Cincinnati team, and a powerhouse Tulane team that finished 8th in the American conference with a 6-6 record, It will look a lot better on paper when our Real Head Coach (Real Deal Neal Brown) leads us to victory over a 9 win Army team instead of a basement dweller SEC team that finished 3-6, what is not to get excited about. Hey Real Deal Neal Brown did NOT lose to Oklahoma this year, a feat Dana could never do. Trust the climb! I'm so excited !!

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's times like this that I sincerely marvel at Don Nehlen lasting 20 years here. I guess it shouldn't surprise me. This is the fan base that ran Bobby Bowden out of town.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am in the minority...but the bowl season AIN"T what it used to be ....the games are almost unwatchable. Watching KIng from Miami take a needless shot to a surgically repaired knee just so you can win a nice participation trophy made out of a CHEEZ IT for the effort...and our fan base gave Grier shit for opting out...well he did it for that EXACT reason..

They need to expand to 8 teams and then the more worthwhile bowls to play in will get players to play through the bowl season

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am in the minority...but the bowl season AIN"T what it used to be ....the games are almost unwatchable. Watching KIng from Miami take a needless shot to a surgically repaired knee just so you can win a nice participation trophy made out of a CHEEZ IT for the effort...and our fan base gave Grier shit for opting out...well he did it for that EXACT reason..

They need to expand to 8 teams and then the more worthwhile bowls to play in will get players to play through the bowl season
Never thought I would feel this way as well. But also this years team is not exciting, and just not excited for next year yet.

Been a rough year boys, wish all you guys a happy new year.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's times like this that I sincerely marvel at Don Nehlen lasting 20 years here. I guess it shouldn't surprise me. This is the fan base that ran Bobby Bowden out of town.
I'm very excited for this team's direction, I truly believe Real Deal Neal Brown will have 8-9 wins next year, we won a bowl game from someone my age I haven't got to see that happen to often, Need to get the off line to block, teach the receivers how to catch and hopefully Greene is the answer at QB, Doege and AK are not good QB's, the line I look to be much improver net year, we are getting some good home grown talent on the lines, need that to continue, nothing like a home grown WV Boy to get nasty in the trenches, the receivers? Can you coach them how to catch? If we can get to 8-9 wins a season consistently it would be a great thing. Trust The Fuken Climb

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get excited to watch the Mountaineers play. They're my team, and I schedule around anytime they're playing.

But, I'm not into Neal Brown and his WVU team right now. It's a really hard watch for me. I've said it for two years now, but there is no reason for such a huge drop in offensive production and execution. In Dana's worst season... '13... he went through 3 QB's... losing two to injury so he was left with Paul Millard... and he had a team that averaged 27 ppg.

We had to watch our team come from behind to beat fucking Army. An Army team without 4 of its defenders... to include 3 out of their top 4 in terms of tackles. And, we scored 24 fucking points. The OL... with essentially 1 game in almost 2 months... so... nothing to do but train... rep... improve... was responsible for 42 yards of rushing.

Take away the sacks... and we had 67 yards rushing. Against Army...

That's a problem...

Trust the Climb...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have some great additions to our OL and expect Leddie to be back next year. To NB it is about winning games and not to look exciting. It was painful to watch our offense the last two years and I expect more of the same.

Question who had the more exciting offense, Neil or Bill Stewart.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have some great additions to our OL and expect Leddie to be back next year. To NB it is about winning games and not to look exciting. It was painful to watch our offense the last two years and I expect more of the same.

:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HCNB obviously. We have scored more than 21 points...