• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lexi Thompson’s blunder causes nearly 40 players to miss practice at Women’s British Open

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lexi's blunder causes nearly 40 players to miss practice at Women's Open

Lexi Thompson left her passport in her golf bag. Her golf bag and bags for 40 other pro's were being driven to a ferry that was going to the British open.

She had the van stopped to wait for her caddy to get to the van and get her passport. The van missed the ferry so 40 golfers could not practice that Monday for the Open.

It always seems to be one thing or another for Lexi.

Just this passed June she said she was glad to have miss the cut at the Evian Championship
because she did not like the way it was set up. ...and then deleted the tweet.

I never liked the way she painted herself as the victim in those ball mark controversies.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone call me when Lexi's tits hit the internet.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lexi's blunder causes nearly 40 players to miss practice at Women's Open

Lexi Thompson left her passport in her golf bag. Her golf bag and bags for 40 other pro's were being driven to a ferry that was going to the British open.

She had the van stopped to wait for her caddy to get to the van and get her passport. The van missed the ferry so 40 golfers could not practice that Monday for the Open.

It always seems to be one thing or another for Lexi.

Just this passed June she said she was glad to have miss the cut at the Evian Championship
because she did not like the way it was set up. ...and then deleted the tweet.

I never liked the way she painted herself as the victim in those ball mark controversies.

I've been a fan of her game for a long time, enormous potential, but she's not the brightest player....anyone can forget a PP...I'm sure she's not the only tour player to do that with so much travel and we never hear about it, her blunder just happened to be connected to half the field.

But with 3 or 4 rules violations, making dumb tweets and then deleting them as if they're wiped clean...makes you wonder about her sometimes.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I promise to delete her tit pics.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and that lucky bastard's sick of her bullshit.