• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeVeon freaking Bell!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it the Bears are interested in Bell! If this happens, this offense will dramatically improve and its entire philosophy will change for the better. Cohen can no longer be the prime focus for defenses and finally we will have a legit 3 down back replacing the mightily mediocre and incredibly overrated by Bear fans, Jordan Howard!

Finally after all these years the genius gets his wish (and gets it right again) and Howard will be gone. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Jordan, never liked ya anyway. Best we could probably do is get probably a conditional 5th round pick for him but i'll take it considering he will walk anyway.

Getting rid of the overrated Amos who looked a lot better than he actually is due to the talent around him was the right move. I don't think it'll take much to replace him.

Callahan, though I wished they'd sign, is too injury prone for his price tag.

Both these players will be replaced by the draft.

Mack and maybe Bell back to back years? Pace is a genius, though not BsGenius, but who is.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was dreaming. Now I’m awake to the nightmare of having Howard Jordan for another year.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Howard is fine just not a perfect fit for Nagy's offence but they found better ways to utilize Howard towards the end of the season. Bears just need more consistency and improvement from Trubisky next year