• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Le'Veon Bell Value

What is Le'Veon Bell worth in a trade?

• "A 2nd-rounder and a good player"

• 3rd round

• 4th-5th round

• 6th-7th round

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll get a 3rd round comp pick for him so they won't take anything less than a 3rd for him.

The whole locker room dynamic is being overblown. These guys are professionals and they'll go out there and do their jobs regardless if they like a guy or not. It's not like it's a tight-knit group of guys in the first place so I doubt Bell would do much more damage to an already damaged locker room.

And if he's that big of a problem just park him on the IR which he would love anyways and let him do his own thing until the years over.

Well they won't get a third round pick if they pick up a great FA next year.

And if they park him on IR, that really hurts his chances of being a 3rd round pick because playing time the previous year is a big part of that calculation for a compensatory pick.

And supposedly they've said they are transition tagging him next year which means he wouldn't return any pick if another team signed him away while he was on that tag.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is he worth or what could the steelers get?

2 different things...
Worth. But actually now that you mention it I'd be interested in both scenarios.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Pittsburgh give him away for a 4th when they'll likely get a compensatory third rounder for eventually losing him to FA?

... and who would give up a third rounder for a partial season in the hopes he signs a ridiculous long term deal?

I think Pittsburgh is stuck with him. The time for a trade has long passed.
This.

Pittsburgh is stuck with him. I’m just glad his holdout money being deducted from his tag is going straight into next year’s cap. So you go ahead Le’Veon... Keep riding those jet skis.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Pittsburgh is stuck with him. I’m just glad his holdout money being deducted from his tag is going straight into next year’s cap. So you go ahead Le’Veon... Keep riding those jet skis.
all the radio hosts in pgh are all over him today, sooooooooo happy hes coming back

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone offers a 4th they need to take it ASAP. It would be stupid on their part to try to negotiate anything more. All reports if accurate have the locker room pissed off at him. The Steelers are at a boiling point as far as their season is concerned and he will only make matters worse. If they start getting things together it would be smart for them to not have him even show up to the facilities.

It would be stupid because they’ll get a 3rd as compensation if he leaves. I’d say a 2nd

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical... trying to ride in at the last moment to save the Season and perhaps drive up his value.

Hope you guys run his dick onto the dirt.
And then back over him with a jet ski......

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll get a 3rd round comp pick for him so they won't take anything less than a 3rd for him.

The whole locker room dynamic is being overblown. These guys are professionals and they'll go out there and do their jobs regardless if they like a guy or not. It's not like it's a tight-knit group of guys in the first place so I doubt Bell would do much more damage to an already damaged locker room.

And if he's that big of a problem just park him on the IR which he would love anyways and let him do his own thing until the years over.
well that would make no sense. They are gonna lose him next year anyways. Why pay him the extra 9 mil to sit on IR (if you were just gonna IR him) if the plan was to just IR just pull the tag so you dont have to pay.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd. Have to give the Steelers what they will get anyway if he just walks.

Even that is a steep price to pay considering where we are at in the season and where Bell is. I doubt any team actually takes that risk and offers that much.

And what more, no way I take that if offered if I am the STEEERS. Possibly Big Ben's last season. The Steelers with that offense could easily make a SB run when Bell returns. Hell they maybe could even without him. But I keep him for this season and worry about next season and future picks in the offseason. Make a run while you can.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't automatically get a 3rd if Bell walks like everyone keeps saying. They probably will, but they're not based JUST off of who you lose. It's a balance of who you lose and who you sign. If they sign a big-time free agent too then that could offset it and they might not get any compensatory pick. Or at least not a 3rd-rounder.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't automatically get a 3rd if Bell walks like everyone keeps saying. They probably will, but they're not based JUST off of who you lose. It's a balance of who you lose and who you sign. If they sign a big-time free agent too then that could offset it and they might not get any compensatory pick. Or at least not a 3rd-rounder.
They might not get a third but it seems likely. About the only reason I see to consider anything less is to save the cap space. Then only if they feel this is a throw away season at this point. Tied for last place and a defense that isn’t looking good, but I doubt they want to wave the white flag yet. Probably take a second to get them to part with Bell right now and given his salary don’t think that’s going to happen.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he signs with another team and makes a gentlemen’s agreement to resign after this season, he is worth a first and a third. Pay the man what he’s worth

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he signs with another team and makes a gentlemen’s agreement to resign after this season, he is worth a first and a third. Pay the man what he’s worth
No he's not. He'll be 27 by the time next year comes. Which is pretty old for a RB, especially with his miles. You'd be surprised how many top-tier RB's seemingly fall off a cliff right about that time. And considering the ridiculous contract you'd have to give him too. If I needed a RB I'd draft one in the middle rounds myself that fits my system, that's the most important thing with a RB.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not. He'll be 27 by the time next year comes. Which is pretty old for a RB, especially with his miles. You'd be surprised how many top-tier RB's seemingly fall off a cliff right about that time. And considering the ridiculous contract you'd have to give him too. If I needed a RB I'd draft one in the middle rounds myself that fits my system, that's the most important thing with a RB.

False.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd. Have to give the Steelers what they will get anyway if he just walks.

Even that is a steep price to pay considering where we are at in the season and where Bell is. I doubt any team actually takes that risk and offers that much.

And what more, no way I take that if offered if I am the STEEERS. Possibly Big Ben's last season. The Steelers with that offense could easily make a SB run when Bell returns. Hell they maybe could even without him. But I keep him for this season and worry about next season and future picks in the offseason. Make a run while you can.

Are you talking about the 1-2-1 Pittsburgh Steelers of 2018 that have given up more points then they have scored? Those Steelers:scratch:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pile-pennies-9278694.jpg

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the 1-2-1 Pittsburgh Steelers of 2018 that have given up more points then they have scored? Those Steelers:scratch:

Aren't you a Pats fan?

You should know as well as anyone that Sept football doesn't matter.