• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lev Bell again wants the colts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUt the probably dont want him

Report: Le'Veon Bell wants to sign with Colts
8390.jpg

SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reports Le'Veon Bell wants to sign with the Colts this offseason.

"He has his eyes on the Colts, no doubt about that," a source told Vacchiano. "He sees Andrew Luck and that offense and all that cap room. He wants to go someplace he can win right away." The Jets are expected to make a run at Bell, but the interest may not be mutual. With Marlon Mack and Nyheim Hines both cost controlled, we don't see the Colts as a good fit for Bell, but there's going to be no shortage of suitors this offseason. Bell is targeting $17 million annually.
Source: SNY
Dec 21 - 5:06 PM

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8390.jpg

SNY's Ralph Vacchiano reports Le'Veon Bell wants to sign with the Colts this offseason.

"He has his eyes on the Colts, no doubt about that," a source told Vacchiano. "He sees Andrew Luck and that offense and all that cap room. He wants to go someplace he can win right away." The Jets are expected to make a run at Bell, but the interest may not be mutual. With Marlon Mack and Nyheim Hines both cost controlled, we don't see the Colts as a good fit for Bell, but there's going to be no shortage of suitors this offseason. Bell is targeting $17 million annually.
I like mack

Reactions: GNG

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8390.jpg

Wouldn't mind Bell being in Blue and green but Carson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes good, hes not worth 17 million.

conner and samuels proved that

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How convenient. He wants to jump on the wagon of one of the hottest teams right now. Colts don’t need Bell.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in for a rude awakening. No up and coming team will pay him anywhere near that kind of money if they have anybody in the front office with even half a brain.
The Colts would be crazy to even entertain this. They don't need him and can spend that money filling other needs on multiple players.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in for a rude awakening. No up and coming team will pay him anywhere near that kind of money if they have anybody in the front office with even half a brain.
The Colts would be crazy to even entertain this. They don't need him and can spend that money filling other needs on multiple players.
The jets will

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jets will
Yep, but I did say "half a brain", lol. J/K, it sounds like he doesn't want to go to the Jets but in reality, that might be the best fit for him. The D isn't all that bad and the QB is young and having a back like Bell could reduce the turnovers.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How convenient. He wants to jump on the wagon of one of the hottest teams right now. Colts don’t need Bell.
Yup, I can't see the Colts turning this jackass into a horse......I expect the Jets to be all in....definitely will take a ton of pressure off Darnold with him back there.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, but I did say "half a brain", lol. J/K, it sounds like he doesn't want to go to the Jets but in reality, that might be the best fit for him. The D isn't all that bad and the QB is young and having a back like Bell could reduce the turnovers.
He thinks he’s gonna get top money, on a top offense on a team that’s ready to win. He may. But he literally thinks everyone is gonna jump at him.

Sadly something tells me he may be right

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks he’s gonna get top money, on a top offense on a team that’s ready to win. He may. But he literally thinks everyone is gonna jump at him.

Sadly something tells me he may be right
Yeah, maybe you're right about that. It would be a big mistake, I think and cost teams down the road way too much.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that scrub. He gambled on his rapping taking off and it didnt.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants to go someplace he can win right away." The Jets are expected to make a run at Bell, but the interest may not be mutual. With Marlon Mack and Nyheim Hines both cost controlled, we don't see the Colts as a good fit for Bell, but there's going to be no shortage of suitors this offseason.

That really narrows his choices. After IND, the next team with comfortable space to pay him and is a contender is also an AFCS team...HOU. Then SEA.

The second part of this in bold...no shortage. The Jets might make a hard move, maybe even OAK, but not many contenders will be part of the suitor crowd.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see L. Bell being interested in the Colts. I could be wrong about him, but I think he craves the limelight as much as the money, and Indianapolis is one of the last places I can see Bell. Maybe I'm wrong and he just wants the highest cheque....and he'd run to Saskatchewan and play for the RoughRiders if they offered him the money.

I don't see Indy forking over the kinda money Bell has been turning down anyways....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocker. He wants to go from one contender to another...

Colts are winning without having to pay $17mil to an overpriced & rusty RB that's been out of football for over a year. They'd be smarter to invest their cap space into shoring up their O-line & defense.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't see L. Bell being interested in the Colts. I could be wrong about him, but I think he craves the limelight as much as the money, and Indianapolis is one of the last places I can see Bell. Maybe I'm wrong and he just wants the highest cheque....and he'd run to Saskatchewan and play for the RoughRiders if they offered him the money.

I don't see Indy forking over the kinda money Bell has been turning down anyways....
hes a me first guy. He knows if he gets in there with luck, he'll have running lanes, and get used in the passing game in a high scoring offense, basically assuring himself some stats. PLus the team is pretty good. Its exactly what he wants. Not to mention they are what top 1-3 in cap space. So gimme the benjies and the high powered offense.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets aren't even that bad a gig with the Pats in decline. They're the favorite to inherit the AFC East in my book, imo.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he wants an immediate contender though, thats not the jets
I would be less than shocked to see the Jets be a WC after FA and the draft this year. Their D is solid- just get an O and some Darnold progression, and they're in good shape. I think giving Bell 17M is stupid in all circumstances, but that seems like what the Jets are willing to do.