• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Letter to Ken Griffey Jr....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Kid,

I hope all is well and your family is doing good? Hey the reason I'm writing this letter is to get a straight answer out of you about that little party we had for you last August in the Safe! You remember it was the only sell out at the stadium last year cause well it was all about you. You made the comment during that tearful afternoon "that Howie and Chuckie really do care about winning." Now granted some of us booed, and others well laughed cause they thought you were making a joke. My question is this, how much did Howie pay you to make that comment? Cause If you haven't been keeping up, this team still sucks! Granted Chuckie quit, I mean retired, but Howie is still here and has the same ass clowns running the show. It's not like us M's fans are asking for much, I mean I would settle for a team that plays .500 ball and is still in the hunt come May. I mean we kinda deserve it, we believed in 95, we didn't riot when they traded Randy Johnson away, ( though some of us did party when Piss Rod wasn't resigned). And we don't have Uncle Dave around anymore trying to put a nice spin over the air waves as to why this club plays like crap night in and night out.

So here's what I'm thinking, since you and Howie have a good relationship, could you give him that cash back so he can go out and hire a real GM and President, you know real baseball guys. Guys that actually build a winning team, we don't need anything like the Yanks, but a team that can compete against say the Astro's? ( The Astro's own us Kid, its so unreal).

Or better yet how about you, Gar, Willie, Bone, Blowers, and who ever else is retired come and play? It would be easier to deal with and we know you guys are old so that could be our excuse for as to why we lose so much, and not the same ole excuse year in and year out that ownership doesn't give two craps about who's running this thing in the ground, cause some how some way there still turning a profit on something....

Thanks for reading this and always, Go M's!

M's Fan Needing a Change

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I don't think there will be a change until the team is sold and we have an ownership group that wants to change the culture of this franchise from status-quo money machine to a franchise that actually cares about their fans and winning. It's too bad Chris Hansen doesn't want to buy a baseball team too.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sweet day … This team will be up for sale… Until then nothing will change…

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sweet day … This team will be up for sale… Until then nothing will change…

And when that sale is finalized there will be a parade in downtown Seattle that rivals yours Hawks parade, for the simple fact this shit group is finally out of the Safe....