• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lets all point and laugh at Virginia Tech

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we really need an update every time some second stringers decide to transfer?

Josh Jackson and Deshawn Mcclease are probably coming soon too so we can go ahead and get those backup transfer bumps out of the way now. :thumb:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hill was a muchhhhh bigger loss than any of the 2 today and 2 that are coming that I know about. He was a douche though and had been given multiple chances to get his shit together and still wouldn't. So shit you can't just let the kid do whatever and say whatever he wants. Bad example for the young bucks and they are almost all young bucks on that side of the ball. I hope he gets his shit together and doesn't let his mouth get him in trouble. Dude was a dog on the field.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade all 4 of them for Hill if he could act right from now on. It was rumored on a pay board that after the ODU game he and an assistant coach got into a verbal altercation and Hill made fun of the coaches disabled child or some shit. Fuente kicked his ass off the team the next day.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some second stringers transfer out and the VT trolls kickin in. Nevermind that 11 PSU players are planning to transfer. Hilarious.

GR

big_1429807166_image.jpg

AG
best_guy_ever.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston wants to beat ODU....

Well between Dana and Fuente they may pull a rabbit out of their ass. If they can't get it done then they could just steal Neal Brown away too.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well between Dana and Fuente they may pull a rabbit out of their ass. If they can't get it done then they could just steal Neal Brown away too.

Neal Brown has no connections to Texas as DH did. But when Fuente bolts after next year Foster will finally get his wish to the HC gig.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neal Brown has no connections to Texas as DH did. But when Fuente bolts after next year Foster will finally get his wish to the HC gig.

As soon as the Kentucky job opens up Brown will throw his deuces up at WVU.....if he does well enough anyways.

Foster isn't getting a permanent HC gig at VT. He's only a few years away from retiring all together.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as the Kentucky job opens up Brown will throw his deuces up at WVU.....if he does well enough anyways.

Foster isn't getting a permanent HC gig at VT. He's only a few years away from retiring all together.

I have no doubts about Brown rolling out for Kentucky, should it open and not be a complete dumpster fire in the next 5 years.

Why not give Foster a crack at it? Your defense will always be good and your offense when it sucked would still win plenty a games under Beamer. I doubt foster would be any different.

Side note, when y’all played us in 2017 wasn’t Josh Jackson a freshman?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol why would Neal Brown leave WVU for Kentucky?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubts about Brown rolling out for Kentucky, should it open and not be a complete dumpster fire in the next 5 years.

Why not give Foster a crack at it? Your defense will always be good and your offense when it sucked would still win plenty a games under Beamer. I doubt foster would be any different.

Side note, when y’all played us in 2017 wasn’t Josh Jackson a freshman?

I don't know the exact reasons, honestly, but if it was going to happen it would have already happened. I imagine a lot of it is recruiting related. I think Shane Beamer would get a shot before Foster would.....not sure how I would feel about that either but i do think that would be a possibility if Fuente gets shit canned next year.

and yes. JJ was a redshirt freshman that year. Good fucking riddance to him. Now Fuente doesn't have a chance to start him over the better QB next year.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol why would Neal Brown leave WVU for Kentucky?

Because he is from Kentucky and played for Kentucky. It was a pretty well known fact around here (Troy area) that NB's #1 job destination was always Kentucky.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we really need an update every time some second stringers decide to transfer?

Josh Jackson and Deshawn Mcclease are probably coming soon too so we can go ahead and get those backup transfer bumps out of the way now. :thumb:

Prediction bump

:D