• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think he hired someone to beat her up? Seriously?

What is this, Rae Carruth 2.0?
I have no clue. I was just making a joke of all the stupid shit I was reading from Eagle fans about Zeke being guilty because he couldnt prove he didnt do it.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait and see how this plays out. Don't forget about Rueben Foster. People were calling for his career and it turned out he didn't harm her in any physical way.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue. I was just making a joke of all the stupid shit I was reading from Eagle fans about Zeke being guilty because he couldnt prove he didnt do it.
You might be right according to the tweet above your comment.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no stats to back me up, but it really seems like the NFL has a much higher rate of these issues than almost any other sport. That would seem to support that CTE is a bigger issue than you think. I'm not making excuses for them either, it'd be an excuse if they used it. Im saying it's the CAUSE for this behavior.

And it is an assumption, you're right, but there's no way to determine until McCoy is dead and they study his brain. If that were to happen, I can almost guarantee they would find McCoy has CTE.

Sports and Crime Rates - All-Pro Bail Bonds

Not sure how old this is, but this appears to counter your argument. NFL stats for these crimes are lower than national avg & lower % wise than NBA. Really - we hear these stories, but it is not as if most NFL players are getting in trouble - just the ones that do are plastered all over the media.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait and see how this plays out. Don't forget about Rueben Foster. People were calling for his career and it turned out he didn't harm her in any physical way.
The payoff was real

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no stats to back me up, but it really seems like the NFL has a much higher rate of these issues than almost any other sport. That would seem to support that CTE is a bigger issue than you think. I'm not making excuses for them either, it'd be an excuse if they used it. Im saying it's the CAUSE for this behavior.

And it is an assumption, you're right, but there's no way to determine until McCoy is dead and they study his brain. If that were to happen, I can almost guarantee they would find McCoy has CTE.
Could be that or it could be that more aggressive, fly off the handle, out of control types are likely to play and succeed in Football and ultimately make it to the the NFL than your average person. Also could be that these coddled athletes that are told they can do no wrong throughout their lives and are often not held accountable for their misdeeds slowly but surely have trouble drawing the line between right and wrong and are less able to take criticism or disagreement than most and react accordingly. Big assumption on my part there admittedly, but would have nothing to do with CTE

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm sure you just created a nice opening statement for defense attorney
Opening statement "it wasn't me"...if that fails this becomes a nice plan B...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or the Duke Lacrosse team - there were people ready to hang these guys.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports and Crime Rates - All-Pro Bail Bonds

Not sure how old this is, but this appears to counter your argument. NFL stats for these crimes are lower than national avg & lower % wise than NBA. Really - we hear these stories, but it is not as if most NFL players are getting in trouble - just the ones that do are plastered all over the media.
Well we don't know the data they used, and they include ALL crimes. I'd be more interested in violent crimes like murder, domestic assault, r*pe, etc.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening statement "it wasn't me"...if that fails this becomes a nice plan B...

Yeah, No offense Begay but that shit ain't working for me.
Many people have played this game, many people have been hit in the head.
Many people didn't fell the urge to punch a gal.......

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He very well could be right, that it wasn't him, that supports the rumor that his goons did it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm sure you just created a nice opening statement for defense attorney
Sure. Hopefully, the NFL dismisses this notion that football caused CTE can affect players and their families and friends lives to the degree of death, as quickly as you have. We already know they lied their asses off about knowing about the CTE issue in the first place....

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe they would be acting this way without CTE. Do you?

It's not asinine if the cause is CTE. I don't think McCoy (allegedly) or Rice would've acted the way they did if they had a mature and healthy brain. Same goes for Hernandez. Their issue isn't with the morality of hitting women or killing people, their issue is not being able to think things through effectively. CTE is a much bigger influence when it comes to these types of crimes than you give credit.

Do only people with CTE commit domestic violence?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Hopefully, the NFL dismisses this notion that football caused CTE can affect players and their families and friends lives to the degree of death, as quickly as you have. We already know they lied their asses off about knowing about the CTE issue in the first place....

You would think a grown ass man, fresh out of college would understand right from wrong, and they would also know that football is a psychical sport and injuries do happen.

I don't think CTE is the cause of them smacking women around, personally I believe its their "up bringing" that with being paid a lot of money some can't handle or understand the situation not cause of to many blows to the head.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Her words in court. Foster's ex had a history of falsely accused of domestic violence and was jailed for it.

But this is a different case. IDK if he did or didn't do it. If he did, he should be banned for life and be put in prison. If she falsely accused him, she should be put in prison.