• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeSean McCoy accused of domestic abuse

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna wait on this one. Quite possibly all is false. Time will tell.

I'm with you. If someone shows up at the hospital looking like that there is going to be a police report.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one and only good thing Chipper did in Philly, was shipping this dumb ass out of town!

Guilty or not he has a mouth and attitude that doesn't protect himself,
I really hope its fake, and this makes the guy grow up and watch out with who he hangs with...

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he didn't smoke weed, so Roger will probably go light here.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willing to let due process play out here but Shady is a complete FOOL if ANY of this is true.

True but kind of hard to process all of this. Let me get this straight - this friend didn't have much of an issue w/ him beating his dog into kidney failure & VICIOUSLY beating his son & also didn't care about all of the drug usage until yesterday. She then goes off the deep end w/ this apparent beating (or hiring of thugs to beat her). I agree with that but why no apparent actions prior to this?

Hard time reconciling all of this. We should learn a lot over the next several days.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this.

"A woman named Cicely Billups seems to infer that LeSean McCoy sent “dudes” into Delicia Cordon’s residence to “pistol whip & rob” Ms. Cordon."

If true he won't have to worry about the NFL suspending him.
I struggle to see how he can be dumb enough to do this as compared to an impulsive (and repulsive) "crime of passion", but it is interesting that he went right to the excuse of not seeing her in months, which a skeptic might say was indicative of a laid out a plan and alibi:scratch:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I struggle to see how he can be dumb enough to do this as compared to an impulsive (and repulsive) "crime of passion", but it is interesting that he went right to the excuse of not seeing her in months, which a skeptic might say was indicative of a laid out a plan and alibi:scratch:
I thought that too.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bet he has CTE. The funny thing is, the NFL and it’s supporters are largely to blame for these types of domestic abuse, but we keep watching and giving these Uber strong and athletic men with diminishing cognitive function millions of dollars to play the sport that is killing their brain. I agree no man should ever hit a woman, but these athletes with cte don’t think like we do.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't they just immediately suspend him anyway? I didn't know Goodell required proof, just accusations.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but kind of hard to process all of this. Let me get this straight - this friend didn't have much of an issue w/ him beating his dog into kidney failure & VICIOUSLY beating his son & also didn't care about all of the drug usage until yesterday. She then goes off the deep end w/ this apparent beating (or hiring of thugs to beat her). I agree with that but why no apparent actions prior to this?

Hard time reconciling all of this. We should learn a lot over the next several days.

As others have said...right now this is a criminal situation, far from the NFL, but with everything happening involving NFL or former NFL players of late...Shady damn well better not be linked to this in any way.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bet he has CTE. The funny thing is, the NFL and it’s supporters are largely to blame for these types of domestic abuse, but we keep watching and giving these Uber strong and athletic men with diminishing cognitive function millions of dollars to play the sport that is killing their brain. I agree no man should ever hit a woman, but these athletes with cte don’t think like we do.

So what your saying is your blaming CTE for them doing this to women?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but it is completely asinine when people look to find someone else to blame other than the one responsible every time anything happens. First off we don't know if McCoy is involved, but if he is he is to blame, not the NFL nor it's supporters.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:ninja:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck.....

There goes most of my Fantasy football teams ;)

All kidding aside.

If these allegations are true( keyword Allegations) i lost alot of respect for him. He wad one of my favorite non Seahawks/ Jaguar player.

Now he is the concrete on the sidewalk that i get to work too.