• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeGarrette Blount

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I knew they had been struggling with him off the field but I didn't know exactly what the problems were and just how bad it had been.

Then and now: Five Tampa Bay Buccaneers who need a turnaround - Tampa Bay Times

THEN: His lack of commitment was startling to coaches from the day he was claimed off waivers from the Titans an undrafted rookie in 2010. For the first two weeks after being acquired by Tampa Bay, Blount, who was suspended at Oregon for punching a Boise State player, never made it to work on time and compiled fines of more than $15,000. Exasperated, then-coach Raheem Morris and general manager Mark Dominik ordered him to hire a car service with a driver to wake him up in the morning and transport him less than 3 miles from his apartment to One Buc Place. After a few weeks, they canceled the car service for one day. And Blount was late. He continued to need a driver to get to work in 2011. But his poor preparation habits also spread to the meeting room, where coaches said he would sometimes fall asleep.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well in Blount's defense, he was the only player on offense that came prepared to games