• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron & Wade are still best of friends....as they should be

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there's been a lot of speculation that Wade & Bron may not be friends since Bron left Miami and many were not sure if Lebron even went to the wedding...This picture answer all those questions

Instagram

This picture was taken on our wedding day an hour b4 I took that walkout to become as one with my beautiful bride @gabunion. A real brotherhood goes deeper then money,rumors,sports,fame and so on. So thanks to my brothers @kevinhart4real @kingjames @cp3 and @ud40 @chrisbosh (who is not pictured here in this photo) for coming to share this moment with me. #yalllknowkevhaduslaughing #theconvoswehadwasntforeveryone #brothers #weliveindifferentcitiesbutitsalwayslovewhenwegettogether

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to know... I was starting to lose sleep over worrying about the status of Lebron James's personal friendships.

MightyMouse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In LeBron's media day today he talked about his friendship with Wade. He made it clear that his relationship with Wade was more then just basketball and they would always be friends. (Or something like that).