• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron out of the playoffs for just the second time since 2005… Let’s celebrate!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you could show your face after that humiliation. It was hilarious. It sent yiou scurrying for cover. Your childish "I accept your surrender" was humiliating enough without the embarrassment the mod gave you for saying it. We loved it.
That doesn't sound right, did it happen this century?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't sound right, did it happen this century?
Not surprised you don't recall it. I've never seen one guy get bitch slapped like you did with just one sentence. It was like BamaGrad was Will Smith and you were Chris Rock.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I actually care about anyone hating the Lakers. Folks don't hate franchises that suck...
You told me to "keep on hating" and since everyone hates the lakers that will be easy; that's what I meant

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how accurate it is, but Cowherd has said that since Lebron joined the Lakers, his net worth has gone from something like $400 million to over $800 million.

Seems like he's doing something right. For all we know, it might be because of nothing more than hiring/trusting the right people...but considering where he came from and how many guys don't get that part right...it's still a pretty big accomplishment, imo.
I just think of guys like Antoine Walker who May loads of money, and hooking his friends up screwed him in the long run. Lebrun learned from the mistake of others.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21 games isn't a lot of time together when you're incorporating 3 guys that are used to being the man.

You keep using the 21 games number.

That is disingenuous.

AD was never the problem in terms of fit.

It was LeBron and Russ. LeBron and Russ had 50 some games together and were no closer to making that pairing work.

AD would come in and make the team better for sure. But he was not the reason chemistry was lacking and his presence doesn’t make Russ play any better off the ball. If anything, it makes things worse for Russ because even fewer possessions on the ball.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron James Net Worth Growth in Last 5 Years

Net Worth in 2022$850 Million
Net Worth in 2021$790 Million
Net Worth in 2020$720 Million
Net Worth in 2019$680 Million
Net Worth in 2018$630 Million
Net Worth in 2017$550 Million

Not sure what the purpose of posting this is, but guessing to try and prove yourself right when you said he went to LA for non-basketball reasons/

But…

The Lakers won a title.

And ANY superstar athlete making 45 million base + endorsements and investment opportunities should have substantial net worth hikes every season.

Not just because he is in LA.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is disingenuous.

It was LeBron and Russ. LeBron and Russ had 50 some games together and were no closer to making that pairing work.

AD would come in and make the team better for sure. But he was not the reason chemistry was lacking and his presence doesn’t make Russ play any better off the ball. If anything, it makes things worse for Russ because even fewer possessions on the ball.

While I disagreed with it, I did understand the idea of bringing him in. He was supposed to keep the team afloat if/when AD and/or Lebron were out for significant time. On the few occasions that AD and Russ played together without Lebron, they actually played well together.

I disagree a little that AD could have helped with the Lebron/Russ fit. I think that a healthy AD would have allowed the Lakers to stagger Russ and Lebron's minutes so that they weren't on the floor together as much as they ended up being. It was bever going to be a particularly good fit, but it could have been better.

Contender status better? Not likely. But they likely squeeze into the top 5.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the purpose of posting this is, but guessing to try and prove yourself right when you said he went to LA for non-basketball reasons/

But…

The Lakers won a title.

And ANY superstar athlete making 45 million base + endorsements and investment opportunities should have substantial net worth hikes every season.

Not just because he is in LA.
Lol this clown's been wrong so often he feels the need so bad to be right about something...

It's kinda funny...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is disingenuous.

The problem IMO was that Westbrook was best when Lebron was off the court. I thought that was the original intent, to minimize the time without a playmaker on the court. If he had to start, he should be the first one subbed out.