• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: He's not playing like the best player every game, but he's still the best player in the league when he wants to be. He showed it during that win streak the Cavs had.
Not when he wants to be, it’s when he can be. This is why age is undefeated. The heart and mind say yes, the body says no. It’s always a humbling experience.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when he wants to be, it’s when he can be. This is why age is undefeated. The heart and mind say yes, the body says no. It’s always a humbling experience.

One of the reasons MJ and LeBron are the 1a and 1b best ever is how good they are/were in their 30s. Age is undefeated, but those guys fought it harder than anyone. Kareem gets some props here too, and Malone.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the reasons MJ and LeBron are the 1a and 1b best ever is how good they are/were in their 30s. Age is undefeated, but those guys fought it harder than anyone. Kareem gets some props here too, and Malone.
You nailed it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets only got close because of Warrior injuries, to one of their best defenders. When healthy they are a very good defensive team. Nothing is guaranteed but this team if healthy will win titles probably every year until KD leaves. Which could easily be after this year
That's what I'm saying. Without Durant, they are exposed

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as we are learning lately, they are exposed without Curry or Draymond too.
Well any team is exposed without one of their main players and especially Curry or Draymond. I think they will be fine though

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well any team is exposed without one of their main players and especially Curry or Draymond. I think they will be fine though

I tend to agree, it's November. If they get healthy and roll into the playoffs that way (with Cousins!) they will be big favorites for another title

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree, it's November. If they get healthy and roll into the playoffs that way (with Cousins!) they will be big favorites for another title
My point is that the Warriors was a championship team before Kevin Durant and will be one if he leaves. I think he would be replaced , but they might not be nearly as strong and moves to a top team, but not necessarily an unbeatable super team any more. They still will be a force to reckon with though for the next decade

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that the Warriors was a championship team before Kevin Durant and will be one if he leaves. I think he would be replaced , but they might not be nearly as strong and moves to a top team, but not necessarily an unbeatable super team any more. They still will be a force to reckon with though for the next decade

OK you are all over the place. Above you said without KD they are exposed, then here you say KD doesn't really affect their champion-ness. Not being argumentative, just trying to follow you

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yep, that’s why I was disappointed a bad Cavs team lost last night. Lebron will always be my favorite player, I dont turn on players like you do and PG. The Cavs will always be my favorite team, all Cleveland teams no matter how shitty they are.

To follow the NBA as much as you do you think you would know more, maybe you think with your heart more than you pea brain but you just dont say too many knowledgable things like other posters. Just being honest, I dont really value your opinion much. :suds:
LOL Growing up near Chicago with those 90s Bulls I value team concept and team play, not individual bullshit. LeBron failed to win the title in 10 out of 11 seasons in Cleveland and he was part of every pnevof those rosters, not the exception.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Growing up near Chicago with those 90s Bulls I value team concept and team play, not individual bullshit. LeBron failed to win the title in 10 out of 11 seasons in Cleveland and he was part of every pnevof those rosters, not the exception.

LOL. Once the Warriors emerged, all bets are off. We know how bad his supporting cast was during his first stint with the Cavs. Your hatred (or jealousy) of him doesn't change that. He should've been less brash in his celebration of the Heat before they even played a game together, but he's consistently been the best player in the league (or at the very least, top 3) every year since. No, he's not Jordan, but he's much more physically imposing.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if they will when he leaves. Curry and Klay will still be fine, but I don't know that Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, whomever steps in for the roles Barnes/Bogut had are as good. Will be interesting to see.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if they will when he leaves. Curry and Klay will still be fine, but I don't know that Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, whomever steps in for the roles Barnes/Bogut had are as good. Will be interesting to see.

Iggy has been hinting that retirement isn't far off. If Durant leaves, the Warriors will need to find a replacement for him (and they will have options).

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy has been hinting that retirement isn't far off. If Durant leaves, the Warriors will need to find a replacement for him (and they will have options).
They will have some chances for guys taking less. But Draymond already did that so I don't think he does again. And Klay is due. So it may be tough.

LUNCHBOX

LOGIC
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The decline is here. He isn't the best player anymore and I think we will see a slow decline for the next 3-4 years. Still going to be an Allstar but he lost top player status now. I don't know even know if he is top 3 anymore.
:dhd: In hindsight ... even though I wanted to agree

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got to be a very difficult guy to play with.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the lebron haters will say if the Lakers win or make it to the finals. We all heard the, lebron can only dominate the east and he won't stand a chance in the west. The season is still ways to go, but king James has the Lakers winning and climbing up the seedings

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the lebron haters will say if the Lakers win or make it to the finals. We all heard the, lebron can only dominate the east and he won't stand a chance in the west. The season is still ways to go, but king James has the Lakers winning and climbing up the seedings

I'd be kind of psyched to see a Warriors Lakers WCF this year...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As much fun as it is to see the Lakers playing well and having a winning record...unless they make some blockbuster trade to bring in AD or something, or a couple of teams ahead of them lose some important guys to injury...it's not happening this year.