• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron already making big moves for the Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bks is way smarter than you DJ. All in all you are pretty low IQ--- def not as low as wamu- who - from what i can tell- has never had an original thought that was insightful in all the htousnds of posts he has had--- -but you def. arent very intelligent.

Wait a minute. You're the idiot that said LeBron's legacy is ruined because he didn't get the Lakers to playoffs two seasons ago. You said when he broke your heart for a second time and left the Cavs his peak years were over because of all the mileage he has.

You said the Cavs would turn things around before the Heat. You said Riley lost his fastball. You called the greatest shooter the league has ever seen overrated.

Don't ever change your ways. I enjoy laughing at you on a regular basis.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, when you consider what Magic said that the Lakers got fined for, then you have to fine the Heat for Riley saying that.

To me, the NBA needs let some of that go. Sometimes a team official is just stating the obvious. I mean, it's not like there aren't 31 other teams that would leave a "shiny new key under the mat" if Lebron said he was going there. lol

Imo, if he were talking about actually recruiting him or what moves he'd make to get him...then you have tampering.

The reason it's a rule and more closely watched is because the other teams were bitching about big market teams like the Lakers tampering and coercing their players. Turn about is fair play; you wanted the rule, now abide by it lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing it down to his IQ level is he.
Weak joke, considering 23 is hardly any better than 6 on the IQ chart.
  • 1 to 24: Profound mental disability
  • 25 to 39: Severe mental disability
  • 40 to 54: Moderate mental disability
  • 55 to 69: Mild mental disability
  • 70 to 84: Borderline mental disability
  • 85 to 114: Average intelligence
  • 115 to 129: Above average or bright
  • 130 to 144: Moderately gifted
  • 145 to 159: Highly gifted
  • 160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted
  • 180 and up: Profoundly gifted

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weak joke, considering 23 is hardly any better than 6 on the IQ chart.
  • 1 to 24: Profound mental disability
  • 25 to 39: Severe mental disability
  • 40 to 54: Moderate mental disability
  • 55 to 69: Mild mental disability
  • 70 to 84: Borderline mental disability
  • 85 to 114: Average intelligence
  • 115 to 129: Above average or bright
  • 130 to 144: Moderately gifted
  • 145 to 159: Highly gifted
  • 160 to 179: Exceptionally gifted
  • 180 and up: Profoundly gifted
What's weak is you taking the time to post that.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad its not about him retiring or leaving the Lakers.
Did you see his energy level in the last game?

He retired, ...he just opted to stay on the floor.

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see his energy level in the last game?

He retired, ...he just opted to stay on the floor.

How dare he be tired after 41 minutes of playing catch-up ball and still being 10 pts down with a few minutes to go, what a slacker. Again, one of the draw backs to missing so much time to a leg injury; you can't maintain your conditioning.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How dare he be tired after 41 minutes of playing catch-up ball and still being 10 pts down with a few minutes to go, what a slacker. Again, one of the draw backs to missing so much time to a leg injury; you can't maintain your conditioning.
If you refer to yourself as the king ...I don't want to hear any excuses.

• Facepalm

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any injury, setback or time off is going to affect a players’ conditioning then when you basically come back during the playoffs it is even more tough. He just wasn’t himself, AD as well and the role players were less than stellar. They need to make more changes in the offseason but Lebron will be fine conditioning wise, lets just hope he doesn’t start getting injured more frequently

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any injury, setback or time off is going to affect a players’ conditioning then when you basically come back during the playoffs it is even more tough. He just wasn’t himself, AD as well and the role players were less than stellar. They need to make more changes in the offseason but Lebron will be fine conditioning wise, lets just hope he doesn’t start getting injured more frequently

Even before AD got hurt when they were playing well and won games 2 and 3, you could tell Lebron wasn't 100%. He was fine running in a straight line, which was why he was able to get a couple of nice dunks. But any time he had to make a cut, he couldn't make a strong cut, which allowed defenders to stay in front of him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bks is way smarter than you DJ. All in all you are pretty low IQ--- def not as low as wamu- who - from what i can tell- has never had an original thought that was insightful in all the htousnds of posts he has had--- -but you def. arent very intelligent.

I disagree on Wamu. But for DJ......yeah.

• Facepalm

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Magic & Riley seems very petty. But rules are rules I guess. You would think by now that players & FO people would know better than to say anything that could get them in trouble.

Not sure what the league can do. If they loosen the rules then there's a legit chance that outright tampering will start happening a lot.

Missed this comment for some reason (that reason being weed, so I know you understand lol).

As far as the FO knowing better than to say anything that that could get them in trouble, it can be hard to know what's crossing the line. For example, didn't Doc or someone get fined or at least hand slapped by the league because he was praising a player for how good he is when answering a question by a reporter?

Magic's "wink wink" if he ran into PG over the summer was obviously said in jest and within the context of a tv show he was on.

Riley's comments re: Lebron was just stating the obvious, imo.

Having said that, you make a good point. It can be hard to define what's truly tampering. Is it just as simple as acknowledging in an interview that a great player is a great player? Do you have to be a team that could actually sign that player?

Some of the problem is the 24/7 sports news cycle, imo. There was a time when Riley's comments would never have made it past the local media. Now, it's national news literally moments after he said it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed this comment for some reason (that reason being weed, so I know you understand lol).

As far as the FO knowing better than to say anything that that could get them in trouble, it can be hard to know what's crossing the line. For example, didn't Doc or someone get fined or at least hand slapped by the league because he was praising a player for how good he is when answering a question by a reporter?

Magic's "wink wink" if he ran into PG over the summer was obviously said in jest and within the context of a tv show he was on.

Riley's comments re: Lebron was just stating the obvious, imo.

Having said that, you make a good point. It can be hard to define what's truly tampering. Is it just as simple as acknowledging in an interview that a great player is a great player? Do you have to be a team that could actually sign that player?

Some of the problem is the 24/7 sports news cycle, imo. There was a time when Riley's comments would never have made it past the local media. Now, it's national news literally moments after he said it.

I understand why the tampering rules are in place. But sometimes they can be taken too far. There aren't many teams that wouldn't want LeBron. Riley saying he'd leave a key under the mat for him and getting fined for the obvious is just over the top.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why the tampering rules are in place. But sometimes they can be taken too far. There aren't many teams that wouldn't want LeBron. Riley saying he'd leave a key under the mat for him and getting fined for the obvious is just over the top.

But like you said, give them an inch...they'll take a mile. If Magic, for example, got away with his "wink, wink" comment...what else might he say later on? I love the guy...but keeping his mouth shut ain't a strength. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But like you said, give them an inch...they'll take a mile. If Magic, for example, got away with his "wink, wink" comment...what else might he say later on? I love the guy...but keeping his mouth shut ain't a strength. lol

Shy & quiet are two words never used to describe Magic. But what's worse than this tampering stuff is the incompetence of the refs. I don't recall the refs being this bad in the 80's, 90's or the start of the century. Do you? And sadly it's only a matter of time before a team gets fucked over in the Finals dues to the refs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure. but when you have teams complaining about tampering, at some point you have to shut people up. Riley knows better.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. but when you have teams complaining about tampering, at some point you have to shut people up. Riley knows better.

True. But obviously Riley didn't care what might happen due to what he said. I thought it was nothing and league went a little overboard. There are very few teams in the league right now that wouldn't want LeBron.