• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lebitch the ultimate millennial....

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It drives me fucking insane that whenever the Cavs lose, .. ESPN and the like never mentions his name.
He controls how they play, he controls who plays.

When they win, the story comes with a Lebron highlight.
When they lose suddenly ESPN gets interested in the Cavs coach and a big white guy on the team.

Miichael Jordon's Hall of Fame speech showed once and for all that he is one of the greatest assholes in sporting history. And yet Lebron has shown us all that he is on a whole different level.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah y'all know I'm kind of a LeBron dickrider (2nd best all time IMO), but Kobe owns him when it comes to Finals and rings. Yes he wasn't the alpha when Shaq was there, but still. Respect.

Agree. Not the alpha with Shaq, but the Lakers don't get those rings without him either. So he was pretty important.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is lebron chasing championships still?? and why does he need to put together another super team to do it?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a player wanting to win a championship, sure.....a player needing to maneuver a superteam becuase he cant finish the job himself, weak

It's not weak at all. I'll be one of the last people to defend lebron but what he's done, or doing is pretty damn clever.

If you have the chance to work with other superstars in order to win a title, why give up that opportunity? Do you think Durant would be better off if he stayed in OKC too? Or CP3 in LA?

I may not like it but that's the way it works now.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not weak at all. I'll be one of the last people to defend lebron but what he's done, or doing is pretty damn clever.

If you have the chance to work with other superstars in order to win a title, why give up that opportunity? Do you think Durant would be better off if he stayed in OKC too? Or CP3 in LA?

I may not like it but that's the way it works now.
durant had none when he went to gsw....understandable. lebron has 3 and no one doubts his legacy as a player

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what LeBron is doing is really very smart in his perspective. how great would it be if the average 9-5 worker could become a free agent and say who wants my services. gotta think of it that way if you ask me